Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tournament Organizers] How to request tournament support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vái lôn

10-30-2013

got it

andrefma

12-03-2013

Hi!

I am inviting you through this game to play another one based on economics, politicas and war.

In this game you can be congressman or even president, you can be a successfull manager and have your own companies or you can be a soldier and fight for your country.

To join us, you only need to register using this link:

http://www.erepublik.com

Your country needs you, are you ready to help you country?

TheMrLag

07-16-2014

removed

Sweet Zypher

07-26-2014

Does anyone know how to get in the tournaments or atleast some information about them how to join etc..

GaBiKeH

11-16-2014

Dear Rinoa,

Unfortunately, I could not find the where can I apply for the support, so I thought I am going to write you here.

Me and my friends are going to organise a gaming night at the Business Academy Aarhus. We are expecting 80 people for the event and we would very much appreciate if it is possible from you to support us.

In return we are going to advertise the RIOT and the League of Legends game among international and Danish students. We are going to mention the game on flyers and project the logo of the company on a big screen during the event.

The only problem is that we are going to organise it 6th of December and you mentioned that we have to ask for the support in advance 30 days before. Can you please take into consideration our request there are still 3 weeks before the event.

Thank you so much.
Best regards,

TheBörner

11-19-2014

They outsourced this feature to the community category, here´s the link: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/community/prized-events

You can also get information to participate in a Tourny here: http://prized.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/competitive/prized/browse

GaBiKeH

11-27-2014

Thank you so much but unfortunately it says the tournament date should be after 14 days from now. Are there any opportunity to approach them that i didn't find where can i ask for the support?

TheUltimato

01-01-2015

If there is a Riot Coordinator around that can have a look at this post asap, I would like to make a report about a recent organisation that Riot is (innocently I believe) supporting. I would like some attention asap, but since I'm not at home nor have a PC where I can log into the client around, it would be nice if you could please answer me on this thread.

Selizi

01-09-2015

hi