Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tournament Organizers] How to request tournament support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilar

02-04-2013

menuda puta mierda de juego borrarme la cuenta que es una puta basura de mierda, le pega mil vueltas el dota 2 a esta pedazo de mierda

Mr Bilal

Recruiter

03-25-2013

c

Jehovovov

Recruiter

06-09-2013

I had 2000 ip and i taked 250 ip from referal and now i have 400 ip WHY ?!?!???!

Samed x2

06-30-2013

^^ Exactly

eG Jellybean

Master Recruiter

08-09-2013

Rhysdevil

08-25-2013

Nice

Tuborg

09-11-2013

if anyone at riot see this i would rly want 1 rp because im at 974 rp and really want that lee sin skin

FiftyShades of N

09-21-2013

Quote:
Rinoa:
We want to encourage all aspiring tournament organizers to tell us about their community initiatives. As part of our commitment to Season Two, we want to provide additional support to Prized Events created by you! If you are an aspiring tournament organizer, then you can submit your tournament plans using our brand new tournament submission form on the competitive site.

Submitting your tournament information on our site will allow you to be eligible to receive a gift of RP prize packages from us for your tournament. Please fill out all of the required fields in order to be eligible.

Tournament submissions must be made at least 30 days in advance of the registration date or they will not be considered. Please note that it sometimes takes up to 2 weeks for a tournament submission to process based on the volume of requests.

In order to submit your tournament today, please head over to our brand new competitive website!

Hello, Is there any way you could have the next championship event live in London next time?
Please! We Londoners would love to get some £££ just watch the tournament live!
Pleaseeee, I hope to see it live soon in coming years.

Synergy

10-16-2013

Hi, I've been arranging BarCraft for SC2 for almost 2 years and I wish to start showing LoL as well. My friends and I work completely pro bono and just do it for our passion for eSports. Is there any way Riot might gift us RP codes or skins which we can gift away through lottery?

/Chubby

Gersio91

10-17-2013

Hi, we are gonna make a tournament in our university, we are already 20 teams so we sent a request to riot, because we would like some prizes. We sent 3 request and all of them have the same answer "Unfortunately, your app was missing some critical information. You need to include your official tournament rules as part of the submission or we can’t offer any prizes."

We have a twitter account and a forum just for the tournament, the rules are clear, everything is alright. We don't know what is the problem, because you don't explain what are we doing wrong. Please, if you really want to encourage this kind of tournaments help us, tell us what are we doing wrong, what can we do better.