Bugsplat error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cr0wmaster

14-10-2010

HI... i wish some of the techniacans read this post
Every game i play i have from 0 to 3 or 4 Bugsplat crashes. Game is shuting down, and i have to reconnect it. This realy affect my game expierience, because it happens often in mid of the fight, or just when i am in open field, easy to kill me when i try to reconnect (note that game does not teleport me to starting poiont as i get a crash. It does but, after some time).

I have reinstaled the game, tried a standalone client, and nothing helped :<.. i saw that some ppl on US forums, reported similar problems... so please get a look on this, and pls post here some advice.

ill add my dxdiag to this post.

Attached Files
File Type: zip DxDiag_crowmaster.zip (6.6 KB, 92 views)

CaptnObvious

15-10-2010

I have the same problem. Played hundreds of games on US/EU servers without any crashes but since Swain patch, I've started getting bugsplats like 5-9 times a game. I haven't upgraded my comp, drivers are up to date, I have the latest version of DirectX and still get this annoying error. Almost every match, sometimes every 5 minutes or less. Can't find any solution of this problem and I've read every topic on this matter. Can't count on Riot so I'm asking the community for advice.

Cr0wmaster

15-10-2010

yes, this happens after swain patch.

i expierienced a wierd thing yesterday. when i was playing, and as usual game crashed, my computer started to type a letter "h" like insane.. i could't do anything, so i restarted my machine. i dont know this realy matters.

Cr0wmaster

17-10-2010

ohh comon.. any advice? any word from tech support? i just reinstaled whole windows and this also did not helped.. :/

Problem ch1ld

17-10-2010

I made 3 new accounts because i got leaves from ****** bug. I cant play normal, game crashes countless times. And my team loses also. I reinstalled thrice and it didnt help. Fix the stupid bug i cant play league of legends at all. FIX IT or tell my how to avoid it... AND REMOVE MY LEAVES FFS

Cr0wmaster

19-10-2010

does anybody eaven read this? comon.. some answer, advise? please? i want to play normaly.

CaptnObvious

20-10-2010

I found the cause of these bugsplats. IGNORE. Ignore function causes the game to crash after a few minutes of gameplay. Fukn /ignore... Tested it, this is the main cause.

Hetalliax

30-07-2011

well guys i'm getting the same for 2-3 weeks in the begining i'm getting it like every 2-3 games after update like every game, after EVERY UPDATE it is getting WORSE the errors get bigger getting more anoyed have to click more things to get to the game every time it's getting realy anoying i'm being scared i wont be able to play ANYMORE would be sad i did put some irl money into the game would be sad that ppl wouldn't be able to play anymore and for sure the one's that pay for it like me. PLEASE RIOT take a look into THIS BUGSPLATTR THINGGGGGG...

bartlho

2 Days Ago

i only got it once i couldn't start lol every time runned it it came on the bugsplat screen and said i have to report it to riot i did it but nothing happens i just reintalled the game and so far i didn't happend to me again