Voice Chat In League of Legends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tp10 HD RTz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-12-2011

I have seen a few months ago a thread about voice chat for league of legends.
For some reason people didnt like it, I would really know why wont you like it?
U can mute childish people so what's the problem?

LoveJessAndPoppy

22-12-2011

Because I'd be talking to myself. The other 4 would be on mute, and I'd rather keep my sanity and not speak to myself if that's ok.

rpRj

22-12-2011

You play with retards all day in LoL, why would you wanna talk to them?
Everygame you will have a max of 1 guy talking back and trying to make the best of it, rest will play music and rage in the mic, fck that.

Play with friends over mumble ventrilo teamspeak or skype

Alpha Lunaris

22-12-2011

I usually do not want to read what others are typing when I play soloqueue, let alone hear them, and I'm really not looking forward to getting rickrolled.

Alicornus

22-12-2011

It is unpleasant enough to read from teammates who behave like social outcasts and this already happens on daily basis in the solo queue. I have absolutely no desire to hear them although I use a voice chat while playing with my team and appreciate its advantages and for those who are still exited about having a voice chat, watch this parody...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUeZTPFzsjk

SIMSEdotDK

22-12-2011

Even though you would be able to mute retards, they would still make you mad in champ select, and muting them would cause more trouble.

I don't think it's a good idea.

Shuurai

22-12-2011

i've seen people play CoD online with the headset and quite frankly it was dreadful, i've never used my own because i just couldn't listen to all those people keep on crying and complaining all day cause they ain't the best ingame dispite thinking they are

an LoL in game voice chat would be exactly the same in my view, based on how terrible the community is these days just in the in-game chat alone, i think just letting people stick to teamplay skype is best, that way you only hear your mates

MoltenHeaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-12-2011

This would literally be the same as the chat for trolls - better for people that want to win. Those that are there to win and have fun could mute the trolls to communicate with each other. Even if they are only two its way better than pings and chat.