The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flaming Omega

21-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devokan View Post
wow only 1,4 percent while in every game i play wich holds 10 players there is always 1 person being racist/feeding on purpose/trolling the game or when things dont go right swearing about everything he can..

so you can litterly rly just do whatever you want..
Remember that many of the counted accounts are likely to be inactive. Don't think you can getaway from the Tribunal. I saw some Tribunal cases which only featured reports from 2/3 games and sometimes even 1.

kottik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-12-2011

Ye, 5ip per vote, its so not worth my time..

Vivio

21-12-2011

"Wah wah wah tribunal doesn't work wah wah wah riot doesn't do **** to ban noobs"

To anyone having said something similar: piss off and stop acting like you know everything about LoL and riot doesn't.

Vivio

21-12-2011

The tribunal never "automatically" bans. Please have a better understanding of the tribunal before posting **** here.

Good (not) day.

Necromancer023

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-12-2011

Too low IP for tribunal :P
I might do it more often if its like 200-300 IP for a day :D

iDevi

21-12-2011

To the people saying 5IP per vote isnt worth it, think about how many bad players you are helping to get rid of. not using the tribunal and complaining about the noobs on your team is like spilling a cup of water and expecting that it will miraculously clean itself up.

SCV AngryMole

21-12-2011

To the above.....it will miraculously clean itself up, it's called evaporation. In regards to tribunal....16 mil is quite a lot of votes imo, how big is teh player base? a few million so people have basically done about 10 each before thinking fck this and stopping imo.

renkinjutsushi

22-12-2011

Everything for the good of the community and not only for the manking if these type of people can't behave in a game i don't imagine in real life.

Btw i like the design on those graphics good job on there. ;D

Will keep voting.

PerSoul

22-12-2011

Ye but if u need 1 ip to champion u can easy vote instead of create new game for 1 ip , right?

Skelight

22-12-2011

Thanks a lot for putting these stats out :)

12345612 ... 25