Black champion select screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CbrSS

21-12-2011

Hello everyone!

Ever since the patch i have this problem of when i start a game i get in character selection, but where the champions should be i got a big black sqaure, search function also shows nothing, so im forced to either lock in instantly which i dont want or leave the game and select screen which gives me a time penalty. This is getting really annoying and i dont know how to fix this. its specialy frustrating when it happens twice in a row, forcing me to wait a total of almost 20 minutes untill i can try again.

This also happen occiasionaly with the maan page, nothing shows, only black!

Does someone know how to fix this?

Thnks!

CbrS*

CbrSS

21-12-2011

Anyone please? i saw more of these topics and all unanswered =(

CbrS*

Belicari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-12-2011

They don't want to answer this.. i wonder why?

TFX Sniper

26-12-2011

Ah.. the famous black screen error..
Alot of people have this problem, including me.
This is how riot explain the problem: Internet Explorer is a dependency of League of Legends. Many facets of League of Legends, including the store and login screen, are affected by your Internet Explorer settings. This is true even if you have a different default browser. For this reason, many common errors with the PVP.Net portion of League of Legends can be resolved by restoring your Internet Explorer settings to default.

you simply have to fix your internet options, and an guide can be found here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20207476-store-error-store-appears-blank-black-or-empty

Btw, the problem isnt LoL, but its your internet, so re-installing or repairing or w/e wont help you, it will just waste your time.

I hope you get to read this and it will help you.
Goodluck