Champion Sneak Peek - Viktor, the Machine Herald

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freakwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-12-2011

I don't really care if there will be a new champion, what it will look like and how the mechanics are.. but please riot, don't make it op again to nerf it the next patch. That's the thin I hate most at new releases and people are rushing the 6.3k to get the champ. It just destroys the ****ing gameplay for weeks cause everyone is playing the new champ.. And in ranked you can only ban 3 of 85..

Stygian Jinouga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKrayfish View Post
This is soo B... Run out of ideas?

How about a support that work with shields only? lifelink on shields, the damage you do you get it back 100% in health, protect some damage do some damage to the attacker, you give someone a shield and you take the damage instead of them for a little while.

OR how about some sort of UNHUMAN CHAMP, we want MORE of those, something like a centapede with big claws and a crooked back for looks, ulti is a shot range teleport with low cd "burrow" takes a little to cast and people see the burrow animation (with the range of the distance between noctunes ult lvl 1 and 2, should be balanced. (if people stand on the place for burrow when he erupts they get a 2 sec stun and get knocked back, some slight damage, nothing more than 200-250, W attack speed and E gives some sort of paralyse mist or so, Q does an aoe rending slash doing 5% hp true dmg at lvl 5 with some damage and scales off off Ad?

this took me 30 seconds, ****ING FIX Riot! were tired of unoriginal stuff.

How ironic is this post, this douche is taking credit for thinking of this 'burrow champion' when HoN has pretty much already made this hero. It's called Geomancer, look it up on youtube.
Try ACTUALLY being original before you scoff at Riot's ideas.

Juice Bot

21-12-2011

Praise the Omnissiah!

C4pHann1bal

21-12-2011

pinocchio and geppetto?

KingxOfxThexVoid

Master Recruiter

21-12-2011

lols someone got issues

Shiikan

21-12-2011

I thought this champion was pretty cool when I heard about him like a week ago..

Riot needs to stop putting the files in the game earlier than the release...might actually give us surprises now and then :/

Kaanche

21-12-2011

he doesnt seem to be that strong. His abilities seem very nice for teamfights and his laser looks to be a great tool for harassing while farming mid but a burst ap who dodges his Stun seems to be able to counter him very easily. Im guessing that a good Ahri/kata/kassa/Akali/Annie wont have any problems He looks like some kind of swain 2.0

HumanShimmer

21-12-2011

I like him, too bad i've already seen his skins and his skills :S

AND DON'T FORGET THAT THIS GUY CAN SHUFFLE! xD

Edge0

21-12-2011

Uhmm.. he looks quite cool...
But a scientist who had credit for his work stolen from him?

Sounds like a pretty silly backstory, someone just give him an ice cream and tell him to get over it.

hankubrat

21-12-2011

Victor:Im your Father Blitzzz