RP prices

1234511 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paddystar11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-12-2011

Before you post anything, read the whole thread. This is not a "QQ pls reduce the prices" thread... thanks
Hey.
I am an "itemshopper" and i think the prices are ok. But there is one huge problem or, how i think, a stupid mistake:
The RP prices are actualy so unequally distributed for example: 6300+4800 ep champs= 975 RP (instead of making them costing 792 RP, which would be same relative to the IP price). And very much Champions RP prices are not updated to the IP price. For example:
-Renekton costs 975 RP and 6300 IP.
-Orianna costs 975 RP and 4800 IP.
-Olaf costs 975 RP and 3100 IP.
I think you know what i mean.
The second Problem is: RP is "less worth" than IP.
For example: for 6300 IP you could buy:
-1 6300IP champions
-1 4800IP champion (+1500IP rest)
-2 3150IP champions
-4 1350IP champions (900IP rest)
-14 450IP champions

So, when you pay with IP, you will actualy get very much champs if you buy the lowprices.

Now lets take a look at RP (you got 975):
-1 975 RP champion (4800/6300IP champs)
-1 585 RP champion (+390 RP) (1350IP champs)
-3 260RP champions (+195 RP) (450IP champs)

so at all you will actualy loose very much real money if you will not buy 6300IP champions with RP (975).
And i really dont like this fact
Sure, maybe this 1350IP champion price must be, but the RP prices still must be fixed

edit: for the guys who say: "mimimi stop bumping": No i will not, because i want the riot staff to read the thread finaly and i will not reach this when this thread will be on the 2nd page.

Thanks for reading (bumper get +1 )

FlRs DunkKing

20-12-2011

Yea it's really stupid, btw they are 450ip champs not 350ip champs

paddystar11

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-12-2011

oh ok thanks

paddystar11

20-12-2011

a little bump for tonight
gn8 mates

paddystar11

21-12-2011

bump (wehee holidays)

Savage Kantus x

21-12-2011

I was going to make a new thread about this but how much are new champs bundles when they come out? I think they are like 1900ish but cant remember.

paddystar11

21-12-2011

i dont know, too
bump

Vashcao

21-12-2011

well that all fancy and ****, but riot points are more used in big champs (6300IP)... who's gonna buy ashe with RP?

Motus

21-12-2011

Buying a double bundle gives you two skins and a champ for the price of the skins (Assuming they're both 975 RP).
This is a decent deal if you're interested in getting both the starter skins.
Personally I try to save up IP for new champions and sometimes I buy one of the skins, since the one-skin bundle always is more expensive than just the skin (For obvious reason).
Unless I'm really impatient/just won the lottery I won't buy a champion for RP, since it's my firm belief that if you don't enjoy the game enough to earn that IP you probably won't enjoy your investment anyhow.
Aaaanyhow, I'm blabbering. Good topic.

paddystar11

21-12-2011

Quote:
Buying a double bundle gives you two skins and a champ for the price of the skins (Assuming they're both 975 RP).
This is a decent deal if you're interested in getting both the starter skins.
Personally I try to save up IP for new champions and sometimes I buy one of the skins, since the one-skin bundle always is more expensive than just the skin (For obvious reason).
Unless I'm really impatient/just won the lottery I won't buy a champion for RP, since it's my firm belief that if you don't enjoy the game enough to earn that IP you probably won't enjoy your investment anyhow.
Aaaanyhow, I'm blabbering. Good topic.
yeah thats true its actualy the only good RP offer (+Bundles).

1234511 ... 37