Rainmeter and a new desktop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aftertime

18-12-2011

Hello everybody...
so this morning I started to mess a little with Rainmeter and it's skin Omnimo. I made a new desktop but I need some help.
I got no idea how to really save this layout cause when I alt-tab and go to desktop the whole thing disappears.
I'd like to fix it so as we have a good community I'd like to ask you for help any advices, tips'n tricks are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Problems resolved.
Edit #2: If you have a costumized desktop as well, I'd appreciate if you posted a screenshot, just for some ideas and inspiration. Oh and by the way thanks for downvotes.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NewDesktop2.jpg
Views:	793
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	68018  

I am Sûpport

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-12-2011

µTorrent!!!! you are going to jail! Run man, run!

Ben Wylde

18-12-2011

In that case, you should get in contact with the creator of Omnimo on DeviantArt - just look for fediaFedia over there, he'll surely help you out

ToC Puma

18-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptySpace View Post
µTorrent!!!! you are going to jail! Run man, run!
/Agree
But srsly i dont know

Aftertime

18-12-2011

Oh..ya I will try to contact him, after I figure it out how to do it

Ben Wylde

18-12-2011

Like I said, look for him on DeviantArt, his MSN should be on this profile, I'm sure he knows if there's a fix

Aftertime

18-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Wylde View Post
Like I said, look for him on DeviantArt, his MSN should be on this profile, I'm sure he knows if there's a fix
Yea thanks...I sent him a messege over there so gotta have to wait for reply. Thanks dude.

Worst CaIls NA

18-12-2011

What is rainmeter?

Aftertime

18-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByFire View Post
What is rainmeter?
Rainmeter displays customizable skins, like memory and battery power, RSS feeds and weather forecasts, right on your desktop. Many skins are even functional: they can record your notes and to-do lists, launch your favorite applications, and control your media player - all in a clean, unobtrusive interface that you can rearrange and customize to your liking. Rainmeter is at once an application and a toolkit. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.

BIGMADBERSERKER

18-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftertime View Post
Rainmeter displays customizable skins, like memory and battery power, RSS feeds and weather forecasts, right on your desktop. Many skins are even functional: they can record your notes and to-do lists, launch your favorite applications, and control your media player - all in a clean, unobtrusive interface that you can rearrange and customize to your liking. Rainmeter is at once an application and a toolkit. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
wtf official spokesman of Rainmeter using lol forums for advertisement