Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Ranked Team Names

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViG NoVa

Hi everyone,

it might be that this problem could've been already discussed in different threads, but yesterday i noticed, that there is a problem by naming your ranked team.
My team and i decided to join a clan. the name of this clan contains the word "Assassin". now the problem: when you want to give your team a name that contains "Assassin" the client denies it, because it contains a forbidden word. clever as i am (hate me for that :P) i figured out that the "forbidden word(s)" are the "ass" in "Assassin". well as i think "assassin" isnt an unusual word in the gaming-scene so it would be fine if u could fix this little problem riot because i really want to refuse to use "azzazzin" or smth like that.