To make the game run better on laptop..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rizzlaizbak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-12-2011

Should texture compression be on or off?

And Asynchronous delivery should be off right because that makes the packets get sent slower than the control user, which causes delay and lag?

PS: these are for graphic card settings.

Heatproofsean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-12-2011

try running game booster in the background as well: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Mille Fiori

17-12-2011

Yes, Game Booster is really good!
The new Game Booster 3 is free I think.

C12H16N2

17-12-2011

I honestly thought gamebooster sucked and wouldn't even entertain installing it until I saw a friend go from 10fps to 50+. It works fine, I still don't run it though.

Chocolate

17-12-2011

I can't update my graphics drivers on my laptop due to Sony not being compatible with the Nvidia updater, though they insist on using their graphics cards. >.>

Just installed Gamebooster 3 as everyone's always yelling at me to do it! I hope it helps out. xD