Key bindings.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Father Tunde

17-12-2011

I can't seem to bind an item to space bar.
And I can't seem to bind 'player attack move click' to my left mouse button.

Does anyone know why this is or how I can get around this?

Hiroyoshi Sakai

17-12-2011

I\d also like to know how to bind keys. Would like to bind Deathfire's grasp on a key, so I can work it into my rotation

Azmund

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-12-2011

esc - key bindings - item slot 6 - SPACE
No?

DemonsDawn

17-12-2011

space is already bound to "snap to champion", go see if you can find that and re-bind it, if you cant its core, meaning space cant be re-bound.

How Do U Invoker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-12-2011

Does anyone know if you can use the extra button on gaming mouses for key bindings? I'm sure I've read some people having problems aint too sure though

wtbfriends

17-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collide3011 View Post
Does anyone know if you can use the extra button on gaming mouses for key bindings? I'm sure I've read some people having problems aint too sure though
Depends. When you're mouse adds ''new buttons'' I'm geussing it can't. But my mouse has an option where it mimicks certain existing keyboard keys (currently have them set to represent ''K'' and ''J''). So when I bind commands in LoL to either the ''J'' or ''K'' key I can use those commands by clicking my extra mouse buttons.

Father Tunde

17-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmund View Post
esc - key bindings - item slot 6 - SPACE
No?
Sorry, I mistyped that, an item ca be bound np. It's my summoner spell, it can't seem to be bound to space bar. It says: "Summoner spell 1 cannot be bound as specified". I would really this to to this as flash space can be really handy.
Then, my left mouse button (MB1) I can't seem to bind to anything, which is a real shame since this is the most easily accessible button and it is not currently being used for anything else.

DryEagle

Recruiter

17-12-2011

You can manually edit your keybindings file to set things not allowed ingame.
e.g. if you set q-w-e-r to smartcast, you can't put shift+q to non-smartcast (stupidcast?) ingame but can set it in the settings file and it will show up ingame correctly even in the keybind menu.

to find the file just do a search for 'input.cfg' in your lol directory (the file won't exist unless you've changed at least one keybinding)

Father Tunde

17-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonsDawn View Post
space is already bound to "snap to champion", go see if you can find that and re-bind it, if you cant its core, meaning space cant be re-bound.
You can easily unbind it, and I can now bind it to items, but still not to summoner spells

Father Tunde

17-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collide3011 View Post
I've got a relatively normal mouse which has a back and forward button. The forward button doesnt seem to work. But the back button does! It just shows up as MB4.
Something interesting I learnt is that you can bind things like alt + mouse button. So even if you only have tow mouse buttons, you can bind shift[mb1], shift[mb2], alt[mb1], alt [mb2] etc. and so you can gets loads of different commands out of just your two mouse buttons!