LoL player stats!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EUW Rwze

17-12-2011

98.9% ---> Trolls,feeders,flamers,rage quitters,afkers
1.1%--->Good players

Unfortunately thats how it is nowdays! I remember LoL when i start playing 10-11 months ago and it was soo much fun.Now it has become the worst gaming experience i ever had with all the trolls!I played 3 games today and 1st game 1/13 taric,1/15 udyr , 2nd game 1/12 volibear,3/13 xin zhao 3rd game Ashe rage quit in Dominion,where you cant win 4v5. I was 1st for the whole game and they called me a noob cause i died in 3-4vs1.Riot i want my money back :S I regret for every single € i donated for this game.Around 100 € -.- . This game is threw and i dont think it has future if this continues

K0rall

30-01-2012

yep

Dörr

30-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonoSoO View Post
1.1%--->Good players
I think there is alot more good players then you think.
When you get angry you also start to get blind..This goes for most players.
When you go blind you only see the bad things that happen during a game and you also loose alot of patince.
Without the patince and with a now even more angry mind..This turns into a bad loop.

This all ends with you posting a thread about how bad everything is around you..Even though you most likely missed all the good part..And also most likely ignored the part where YOU, yes you, was a part of the reason why your team lost all those game.

Been there done that senario for most of us.

Cheer
Sawy-Janna player

Cyony

30-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonoSoO View Post
1.1%--->Good players

Unfortunately thats how it is nowdays! I remember LoL when i start playing 10-11 months ago and it was soo much fun.Now it has become the worst gaming experience i ever had with all the trolls!I played 3 games today and 1st game 1/13 taric,1/15 udyr , 2nd game 1/12 volibear,3/13 xin zhao 3rd game Ashe rage quit in Dominion,where you cant win 4v5. I was 1st for the whole game and they called me a noob cause i died in 3-4vs1.Riot i want my money back :S I regret for every single € i donated for this game.Around 100 € -.- . This game is threw and i dont think it has future if this continues
Congratulations you just stated a random percentage which you have no proof/evidence or research behind it.

Bad games happen. Dont feel so high and mighty just because it happened to you. I myself try to keep calm and nice during games. And personaly i amost never have the kind of people you are describing and no its not me being lucky.