Sona, "Infinate" Power Cord.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TopHatCat

16-12-2011

I just had a game where a Sona had an infinite blue power cord, at first I thought it was a visual bug on my part but other players commented on it and the damage seemed to fit.

The Sona had nothing out of the ordinary, had blue at one point, had an Archangels Staff, Mana Manipulator & Kindlegem.

But yes, this seems like an exploit that can apparently be triggered, I believe it has something to do with blue buff since the Sona was reeeeaaally eager to get it.

TopHatCat

16-12-2011

It would seem other people in other games have experienced the same thing, making me think more and more it's an exploitable... well, exploit!

Bauce Lawyerson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-12-2011

I have just played a game as Sona and accidentally triggered it on the enemy Nexus. It has nothing to do with the blue buff.

TopHatCat

16-12-2011

Well that's good to know atleast, I wonder why it's happening though, Iv read some other threads about it happening on the Nexus, but in the game I was in it was working against all things, minions, champions, structures etc.

Thanks for the feedback though! Might I ask what items you had?

Riuka2

16-12-2011

I saw this happening also, but it seemed that it didnt apply the powerchord buff. Did you see if it applied? I mean, lets say, the double damage of Power Chord - Staccato (Hymn of Valor). Cause, if it doesnt apply, the buff is still on Sona's autoattack, so the animation wont wear off.

TopHatCat

16-12-2011

It was in fact the Hymn Power Cord, (Blue, double damage) and was doing very high damage to minions and champions, so I believe the buff was being applied each auto attack. I know under certain circumstances it can be canceled/bugged out to cause the animation over afew attacks, but this was every single one.
I also clicked on Sona to see her stacks and it was always full and triggered etc.

Like I said I thought it was an animation error at first but from the damage I saw I'm pretty sure it was active.
I could be mistaken, the damage could have been coming from someone else's auto attacks since by that point in the game I only ever saw her in crowded team fights.