Do you want this mastery page Setup ?

Yes,we want it now 66 83.54%
nope,the old one is better 13 16.46%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

New mastery page setup (cool setup)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gogita 2011

16-12-2011

hi guys
as we know that there are 10 master pages and suppose u own like maybe 50 champs so u revert ur mastery page fr other champs and configure it and after playing the match ,you want to play with another champ and configure the mastery page again.this process continues like forever.more over sometimes you end up choosing wrong mastery or incomplete build and this ruins your game.so i came up with this brilliant idea about mastery page per champ and mastery option incorporated in champ details and when u purchase a champ you get a inbuild mastery page so that even if u have 120 champs you can have like 120 mastery pages properly pre configured by you so that you dont have to configure again and again.see below fr images.This leads to ready made builds fr your champ and solve mastery page crisis and also when you repair your client this wont reset your mastery page as it is saved in the database of your account.

the new tab(mastery page) is highlighted by red

Plz leave a comment below and also poll it to support and to keep the thread alive

EDIT :this sytem can now be possible due to mastery page server side save

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	998
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	67741   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture - Copy.JPG
Views:	372
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	67742  

Don mich

16-12-2011

Mich Approves!

BigBossGR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-12-2011

Even though It is a great idea, It can become a pain in the butt too. Imagine yourself being a new player and having to add mastery points to every champion every single time you level up.

Verukhan

16-12-2011

Since the new mastery applies to all kind of champion, I have just 3 mastery's pages... Carry (AD or AP), support and tank. in the previuos sistem i used to have some more, but not really so much difference between them. But, yeah, it could help newbies...

Zeropathic

16-12-2011

It's cool. Usually I just have one mastery page I can change whenever I want, but this almost seems better. I'd like different options per champ, though, because I can see situations where I'm going to want different masteries than usual.

Sandcoat

16-12-2011

Oh yes!!

gogita 2011

16-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOSSGR View Post
Even though It is a great idea, It can become a pain in the butt too. Imagine yourself being a new player and having to add mastery points to every champion every single time you level up.
when you are playing the game fr the first time a windows will come up saying to configure mastery page fr the champ u r selecting .also when ull buy the same champ next time say after a month ,the same configuration will load unless u change it.it is like chose and lock a champ and masteries will be locked to also you dont have to keep on configuring the mastery page again and again eg l you have 1 mastery page and you want to play 80 different champs twice then ull have to configure the mastery page 160 times

TooGee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

16-12-2011

I don't understand where the difficulty in implementing this is. I mean, currently your mastery pages are stored on your local computer anyways, beside the first one (active one) that is stored server side.

M0biii

16-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verukhan View Post
Since the new mastery applies to all kind of champion, I have just 3 mastery's pages... Carry (AD or AP), support and tank. in the previuos sistem i used to have some more, but not really so much difference between them. But, yeah, it could help newbies...
Good idea. Because having mana regen on a ninja or a champ that doesnt use mana is pretty usefull.......

gogita 2011

16-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianvay View Post
I don't understand where the difficulty in implementing this is. I mean, currently your mastery pages are stored on your local computer anyways, beside the first one (active one) that is stored server side.
hi there as u said one mastery is saved in server well its untrue all are saved on local ccomputers i have repaired the client so many times and all masteries gets deleted and mastery page 1 gets reverted and no masteries r selected