Running private server or so??? illegal???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoboDeSangre

07-06-2010

I just wanted to ask if it would be illegal if (i dont mean i run my private server and play with my brother there...lol) if some company would run private server for this game - i dont think that ur system "sux" or so no no it is great, sometimes some problem but **** happens and everybody knows that
Why to run private server? because this game isnt like dota at all u cant play whatever u want and whenever u want u might say something like u should ve spent ur points better than or so but sometimes i feel like i want to play for exaple ashe ok i go play her rule the game then i want another one...total fail u see that for example twitch is ruling there so u want to play it but pff u dont have him so u work hard 1-2 weeks or i dont know how long for 6300 buy him play 1-2 games and then get bored and u want to play another hero and so on and so on...i know this is like kiddo but this is like it is in dota (btw even with 600 wins u wont have all heroes + runes..... and 600 wins + about 500 loses = 1100 average time is about 40 min (surrender 25 min but mostly when surrender isnt done then it takes 1h+) calculate it and use it for "normal player" who has work/school/family/other hobbies etc etc... so u go for 3 hours (and thats a lot for person like that) and wow.....
Btw i can play some heroes about 20 times in row without getting bored but i think everybody must understand what i meant here like the dota choose what u want and when u want and play it...

Beiz

07-06-2010

This game isn't like DotA; The entire system is designed so that you don't grow bored of a champion in 1-3 games; but rather have a wide variety of options with a sole unit - this way; you won't have to unlock all champions in the game, but rather just stick to those you prefer.

Don't forget there's a new set of free picks each week; not being able to play "a lot" simply means that you more often have fresh options without even bothering to unlock your favorites.

tbh, you're entire thread is terribly formatted; either case; if you simply don't like this week's free picks, just unlock one that you prefer? and stick to that one until the next week.

EDIT: Or you could just pay for the **** game like a responsible person.

Plus, private servers are designed for piracy, why would you pirate a software that is already free if you want it to be? makes no sense.

LoboDeSangre

07-06-2010

If i were living in US, UK or such countries i would pay for it for sure but here?? pffff dude 5 Euro for which u can buy 1 of 50% ( other 50% costs more) hero or about i am not sure 40-60% skins is 1 day for my family and thats a lot... my friend was with his uncle in London and he made there money u dont get here for half year work...and u know how??? he was just picking up coins from ground...cool isnt it?
Anyway i think this system of game...firstly it is really nice something new but after some time u wont get bored by game it selfs it is being made really good way but of this system, all time fking collecting, all time all time and as u said focus on just lets call it "group" of heroes and play those...on ur leveling way i am sure first of all u were thinking 3150,6300 is so much u had problems even with 1350 if there was way...at least for IP of selling those heroes back but it isnt there... all i can say after my 500 games or so is that i started to love heroes which r 6300(mostly - ezrael,kennen,malzahar) but what i got is just malzhr, crappy runes and xxxxxx heroes i dont wanna play anymore because it is really boring...i dont wanna look selfish or so but when u ...ezrael u dont know what happens even if u rule u dont know if u win lose and there is andrenaline but when u play soraka,nunu.... tryndamere and many others of this low priced heroes then it is 95% win and dont tell me it isnt u just tell ur team what to do (if there isnt another person that gives out commands) and gg win

craig09

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoboDeSangre View Post
If i were living in US, UK or such countries i would pay for it for sure but here?? pffff dude 5 Euro for which u can buy 1 of 50% ( other 50% costs more) hero or about i am not sure 40-60% skins is 1 day for my family and thats a lot... my friend was with his uncle in London and he made there money u dont get here for half year work...and u know how??? he was just picking up coins from ground...cool isnt it?
You made me feel really bad reading this

I wouldn't bother buying too many, I don't. Buy a difficult hero to use but fun to play, like malzahar or akali who are the most fun characters IMO.

preaCor

07-06-2010

nice troll post, and some people even fell for it

LoboDeSangre

07-06-2010

it is quite bad i am one of lucky persons because my family is quite poor (99% of those ppl must go work after elementary school) and i ve had really good marks and now i got laptop/internet and such things only because i am studying at university...

i wouldnt buy 95% of those heroes anymore but.... i already got them and i got only one hero that i really enjoy (malzahar) even as i said 20 games in row and u wont get bored...of all those others u get bored after 1,2 games so now i ve to make 20k IP for runes for malzahar then 12600 for heroes those r really worth it...and this makes me crazy because it wont be fun anymore it ll be just like work to get something u really want and i guess after collecting 33k of IP with this hero... (lal over 300 wins with it) it will get really crazy

craig09

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by preaCor View Post

Regardless of the fact whether it is true of him/her, it is true people earn next to nothing. It makes me sad to think about. I dont like to think about it.

preaCor

07-06-2010

ya right, now how about they write a letter to a car manufacturer and ask them if its ok if you can steal their cars because you cant afford them in their country, wonder what they will answer ..

seriously, get out

Battlecruiser

07-06-2010

Private servers would be super illegal, this game is free and Riot is living off impatient people who buy champs for RP (and people, who are interested in skins).

Beiz

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by preaCor View Post
TBH, I didn't even read OP, I just responded with a neutral post; of which might help clarify things.

Dare tell me I'm wrong, and I'll admit defeat by your troll post about troll posts care to note that you need to elaborate such statement with a least one valid and properly constructed opinion - or the bet is moot!