GP counters?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrystalFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-12-2011

Hey guys,me and my buddy started duo queue as gp top and nocturne jungle and so far he has never lost a lane.The only time I've seen a gp lose lane was when I played lane udyr.Can you tell me some of his counters?His parrrley harass is amazing(especially if you have crit runes or start with brawler)

Unfortunate

14-12-2011

tryn used to win pre-patch, dunno after his heal nerf, but i think tryn will still rape gp

CrystalFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-12-2011

He won versus every trynd so far as well

nbx

15-12-2011

Only one who outplayed me when i played solo top gp was Olaf, but i ****ed up and gave him first blood, so he has a huge advantage, but later with assists by my ulti, and kills by ganks i came back to game.

Once i played xin vs gp, and i ****ed him really hard, but he wasnt too good, and i played very agressively.

Sooo i dont really know.

0NoExcuses0

15-12-2011

how to beat gp? play good thats about it gp isnt in anyway overpowered and other bruisers can out muscle him early on and those with more range like zilean can outlane him

Ald0Raine

16-12-2011

Anyone with a range > Parrley.

Shinzii

16-12-2011

I used to be a knee just like you, but then I took an orange in the arrow.

YOLOSWAG BRAH

17-12-2011

A good irelia will harras the living **** out of you by dashing to you, stun/slow, a few hits and backs off again to regain health lost in the short battle by throwing some hits on minions. GP can do the same with his W but he'll eventually lose to much mana to harras you with his parrley (Q).

so in short:

- poke him
- force him to use W
- force him to go lantern for sustain (so he can't rush trinity)
- he'll fall off without farm
- profit

Cloudconnect3r

19-12-2011

You mean an actual counter or a champ who can just do as good? Prolly Ryze with an early glacial shroud could just farm and farm and heal back up with R.

Rule nr1: don't pick bruiser when the enemy can still pick him.

CrystalFlame

19-12-2011

I mean hard counters

12345 ... 7