Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iWinYouDie

12-14-2011

im not complaining but this is kind of a Naruto copy, she is even doing a rasengan on the image

7F Nessie

12-14-2011

It's nota rasengan, it'salso from the mythology -.- It was Naruto who picked it firstly...

Toxodin

Recruiter

12-14-2011

All
Hail
Riots
Intentions!

And what does that spell? :P
I think it's a nice gesture of them to release Ahri with the release of LoL in an Asian country :3

EYE unborNNN

12-14-2011

Ahri is now available yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CMC GuardPoint

12-24-2011

I really think that she is doing way too much damage. I hope she will be nerved soon :/

Itachi Uchiha666

04-08-2014

I hate to bring old posts back up but I'm just amazed of how dumb some people are!

"Ahri isn't from Naruto" really??

Ok let's say the original skin is not from Naruto...what about foxfire Ahri? look at it...same damn color as the demon fox in Naruto...also she has a rasengan in her hand and them three little lines on her cheek? meh enough said -_-