Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Swain ultimate and zhonya's hourglass combo bug bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi, during last game i came in contact with this particular piece, i found out that a swain using the combination of it's ulti + hourglass invulnerability is still able to atack his oponents.

I am not sure if this is a game mechanic, but since it makes swain quite powerful (unable to atack, ultimate atacks you back and he can easly heal itself in a team fight going from low health to full).

If it's not a bug, please redirect this to the right forum, then this makes swain and this item with it probably a too strong syenergy.
Not very easy to counter, executioner blade seems only counter.

Queen Sejuani

It´s intended to work like this.

Same goes for fiddle-ult, Morgana-ult, Karthus E and probably a bunch of other effects (toggles/duration) I've forgotten.

This doesn't make him too strong, you just move away from him and he won't hit you.