Jax vs riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lenshy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Just experienced a solo top lane vs riven as jax, and I never felt so weak before, Jax just can't do **** anymore, even in late game, he isn't as good as he's suppoed/used to be.

The new champions coming every weeks are getting strong and stronger and champions like jax who used to be the best are becomin worthless champs that nobody can play anymore, cuz not viable.

Seriously, something gotta be done for jax.

LutariFan

10-12-2011

If you´re saying "buff jax", im saying: NO!

LutariFan

10-12-2011

And please describe exactly what you think his weaknesses are, what build you use, and what you think can be done.

Naxxistrasza

10-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandwitch98 View Post
And please describe exactly what you think his weaknesses are, what build you use, and what you think can be done.
this, + most Jax's i meet rape peoples faces. he is not as OP as he used to be, but he is still a strong char and a counter to a lot of things. i for one hate meeting him on a ranged AD carry 'cause of his jumping and chain stunning + decent sturdyness.

LutariFan

10-12-2011

I´m glad they´re removing dodge (especially for Jax), but what i wonder is what he is going to get for replacement. I just hope that he wont get something better than the current dodge, as Jax is very strong/borderline OP.

Lenshy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Dodge is what make jax still viable, if they remove it, they betta make a serious re-work on him.

Naxxistrasza

10-12-2011

dodge is what makes Jax impossible to beat for squishy AD'ers, he is a strong carry-counter, and seems borderline OP at times.

Howler

10-12-2011

Jax can't dodge spells. So riven would only need to; spam his Q and W for harrass and when needing a kills use his combo with autoattacks in middle, though at risk of being stunned.