Wukong or Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnTarget

08-12-2011

I just saved up 6300 ip, and who of these two should i buy if i play solotop ?

Supermegalol

08-12-2011

Yorick, if u like boring champs with really strong laning power.

Wukong, if u like monkeys.

lifted fizikki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Wukong is a very aggressive solotop. He has no sustain so you need to focus on harassing alot and getting a good early is a very important factor for him since if he fails in early,he pretty much falls off too much. He has a very nice engage. Yorick is more a passive solo top (Dunno much about him tho),with his ranged harass he can easily play a 1v2 lane aswell (if you plan on using him at botlane some day maybe). His ult is pretty good for fast drakes/nash and gives a nice boost in teamfights,yet I find him very useless besides that in lategame. In my personal opinion (and what I did) is Wukong more fun to play and really a cool champ overall. Your choice.

ReV naz

08-12-2011

I would pick Yorick because he is more useful in teamfights than Wukong

MaxiBe├ža

08-12-2011

Yorick is pretty strong in laning. His harass is just hilarious, and if you ult ur AD carry, its basically 6v5 in teamfights.

A Giiraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

Wukong is a monkey, Nothing more has to be said. Insta-buy him now.

Fapplecake

08-12-2011

Wukong is more fun, Yorick is more...idk. Yorick is strong, but not fun to play. At all.

WsE

08-12-2011

Yorick has amazing sustain and harrassment. His main problem is his mana early game. People may find him boring, but I for one enjoy being able to take on anyone who dares set foot on my lane. Feed him and he just won't ****ing die.

Birdboy Dom

08-12-2011

Yorick is close to unbeatable in lane. I've not played him so I can't comment on how fun he is to play, but from experience as a top laner, he is extremely tough to beat.

However, he is more passive than Wukong, who relies on an aggressive playstyle in lane since he has no sustain.

To be honest though, I'd go Yorick. Wukong's voice is incredibly annoying.

PapaDecotes

09-12-2011

Wukong does sound very annoying but i think he's a really strong champ... even if you cannot feed in your lane you can still be really useful since he has plenty of tankiness (you can go atmogs if you are not able to melt ur enemy team) and amazing engage ability, i mean... you can reduce armor and send their whole team to the skies with ur ult... and then just step aside and poke/kill them with e+q+w.

I like that monkey! :thumbup: