Normal Games Champion stats

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rank

10-10-2010

Give stats to us! Win/Loss ratio, number of matches played, kills, deaths...etc. Please 8)

o/

Jozrael

QA Analyst

10-10-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hello Rank,

Thanks for the suggestion - we still track all of this information, and are listening to feedback about this. It's come up from time to time. We do know that we want lots more of the information we have piled up in our servers available to you guys in awesome formats. Once the servers have really gotten platinum reliability, we'll be able to devote more resources to stuff like this.

Meee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2010

Nice to hear you're still tracking it. Looking forward to it being reimplemented (in the far away future ;P)

Krotos

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meee View Post
Nice to hear you're still tracking it. Looking forward to it being reimplemented (in the far away future ;P)
Well, we had such stats before season 1. However once S1 has started, they've been removed (?) / hidden. Let's hope that we get them back as soon as possible. ^^

Dajs

10-10-2010

Lets hope we get those servers stable as soon as possible.

Cembo

10-10-2010

Stats like APM would also be very nice.

Blayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
Hello Rank,

Thanks for the suggestion - we still track all of this information, and are listening to feedback about this. It's come up from time to time. We do know that we want lots more of the information we have piled up in our servers available to you guys in awesome formats. Once the servers have really gotten platinum reliability, we'll be able to devote more resources to stuff like this.
you know, information like this is not vital it's just for fun. But everyone wants fun and see what they have done.

Would it not be possible to replicate this information to a seperate set of servers. and perhaps serve them from a website (generally a bit like lolbase.net) and as such, not disrupting the normal servers... much :P

Oma Traude

10-10-2010

I m pretty sure they had to cut down the information available to users because with the added bandwidth needed for season 1 with ranked games etc in combination with the still increasing player-numbers there was just no way to keep the servers even remotely stable and fast otherwise.

As we can all see even with those kind of trimmings the servers are still not quite able to handle everything at peak times so I guess it was a good call. I wouldn't want to imagine how much worse it could have been ^.^

Anyway thank you for the information, Riot - I really look forward to seeing all those stats again at some point in the future

gluecks

Emissary Extraordinaire

10-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cembo View Post
Stats like APM would also be very nice.
Well APM doesn't really say anything in LoL because you're only controlling 1 unit anyways

dithoricki

10-10-2010

I wish they could add these things as well to the normal games.

I also wish I could see my three top played champions in normal games.

I Also wish I could pick which tab I want to see first on my summoner profile (ranked or normal).