AD Carry Mechanics,Teschniques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FastIntruder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

hi would any1 pls tell me the technical usage of the buttons as doublelift does ? id really appreciate it. i know how to use "A" button to move in between attacks and just click the ground to attack the closest target again.

Now ive seen cases wehere doublelift kept attacking a specific target with basic attacks while he was moving AND minions were standing between them.

Could anyone pls take the time and explain me how to effectivly play an AD carry(means just all the usages of buttons to optimize cs and dmg) ?
im normally playing around 1,8k elo. still i never decided to learn it until now.

id appreciate if anyone would be willing to help

FastIntruder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2011

bump

BananaFingers

08-12-2011

r-click someone and it dies.

KT Juice

08-12-2011

I wanna know too

Ateon

08-12-2011

There is no hotkey available for locking onto targets or anything close to it
Mouseclicks sometimes do happen to be invisible on streams and that might caused your confusion

To answer your main question; You should just walk and click, S and A might help to perform better with last hitting
There are more useless hotkeys, which only make you perform worse

Lipservice

08-12-2011

Use smart cast for the spells u think will work best for it, either click the ground/minion/champ with a
a-left click while u move/attack with right click.. Or shift move to attack nearest target, very usefull when ur kiting etc, wich u porb have to do alot as AD carry. I almost only plays AD carrys, cause i think its one of the hardest to do good on. Esp when u have to trust ur lane partner to do well to.
Many players just right clicks and follows from the longest range, wich is totally bad. Get used to your attack speed and movments, and try to move ur self after each shot, instead of just auto attacking. Easier to get kills during ganks and chasing of people.
And if ur protecting towers, are around dragon etc, stay near support or your meatwall, and use the shift-right to just attack ur nearest target. If u see a opening in the enemy team, go for it.
If u wanna master AD carrys, spam'em and learn some tricks for yourself, cause u will need it.

EvL Odin

08-12-2011

Rightclick is the only mechanic an AD carry has, needs and uses.

thats why i was playing caitlyn while my arm was in bandage. all you need is a right mouse button

slappa

08-12-2011

I honestly just do it all manually. Move-attack-Move-attack. There might be more effective ways but it's pretty easy to master.

Just sometimes you will click the ground and run into 5 ppl by mistakes.