Magma chamber?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grai black

07-12-2011

so what is going on there?....
half a year ago riot said they were working on it...
then all of the sudden BAM Dominion....
and now i don't here anythin about it anymore are they still zorking on it?

Dikkulus

07-12-2011

nobody knows... there are images of the magma chamber but i guess they wont implement a new map so quickly... you know riot, dont you?

basod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Cancelled last i heard.

Dikkulus

07-12-2011

well... after dominion no wonder... a new map means new game style...

escapeRoute

07-12-2011

cancelled or not, they could still use the art style and the graphics for the normal map making top magma looking and bot ice looking.. u know, for a change and less boring looking map

allways the same graphics on the same map over and over again is killing me

xINico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

I think a new 5v5 would be a good thing. A new map, more focused on smaller fights.. Would make some champs to be played again. Champs who are now under catagory: Forgotten Champs

Fjdv

07-12-2011

well. new map does not have to mean a new game style.. i like classic style. and would like to see it in magma chamber

Spooch

07-12-2011

Would be nice suprise if it came 1st of January 2012 ^^

mastarwe

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xINico View Post
I think a new 5v5 would be a good thing. A new map, more focused on smaller fights.. Would make some champs to be played again. Champs who are now under catagory: Forgotten Champs
This exact description was used to market dominion :P
Instead of magma chamber they made dominion, so don't expect it before seeing a red stating that they're continueing with it (probably not at all).

Dikkulus

07-12-2011

sure means a new map also a new game stile... doesnt matter if 5v5 lasts. the map build is one of the essentials of the game. you see it by comparing summoners rift and twisted treeline as well as the crystal scar.

but i support the wish to change the look of summoners rift and twisted treeline... i.e. winter map again would be nice.. or a new skin for TT.