Pixel shader 2.0 error.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaname S2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

Hey, me and my girlfriend have been playing LoL for around 2 years now, spent quite a bit of RP and so on. Anyway, two days ago when the jungle got a hotfix my girlfriends laptop started getting this error "Your graphics card or driver does not support shader model 2.0. Please make sure your video card supports shader model 2.0 and that it is using drivers from the manufacture." We've been playing for quite a long time without any errors at all and now all of a sudden this..?

It only happens right after champion select when it's about to start loading, any help?

thank you in advance.

P.S dxdiag attached if needed! (had to put it in a zip file as it was over the max KB)

Attached Files
File Type: zip DxDiag.zip (7.0 KB, 453 views)

Kaname S2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

bump really need help with this.

Kaname S2

07-12-2011

bump

Ettanin

07-12-2011

Sorry, your graphic card is not supported (insufficient dedicated VRAM)

Kaname S2

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettanin View Post
Sorry, your graphic card is not supported (insufficient dedicated VRAM)
How has she been playing for the last two years then D: ... Then all of sudden gets cut off after supporting the game, buying RP (a large amount) etc. So now she's going to have to buy a new laptop...? Riot could have at least give people a heads up ._. and just before christmas too... Thanks anyway for the reply.

GG riot : /

If anyone has a workaround or something for this please reply.

Kaname S2

07-12-2011

Fixed it, after 2 clean install it works for some reason :s oh well.

Kateras

17-02-2012

What the hell ????? I played yesterday lol, today I log in and getting this error now my cart not support pixel shader 2.0, but WTF is this, I didnt saw anythingin patch saying about the engine update and if than its the biggest fail ever.