Kennen OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucky Breeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Yes this is n.151 thread about Kennen. I playd him today 2 times or so... Omg... he requires 0 skill, just spam your skills and stack AP, he is incredible farmer, chaser, and his skills can bring you victory even in hopeless situations.

Yes i know, i cant decide this jsut after 2 games, but yeh - hes obvious OP champion.

Less pew pew, more QQ.

TheLiberation

09-10-2010

The only thing I find utterly insane about him is his range. He can easily outrange anyone with his spells, which also cause stun.

dithoricki

09-10-2010

You are a silly person... silly silly silly silly.

Kennen is not a champion that requires 0 skill. I dare you to actually meet a great Kennen player and see what you can learn there.

He is not OP. I play him and I play against him and I never find him OP. Since Kennen isn't a champion that is seen often many don't know how to play against him which is often why they get killed easily. BUT, playing against a person that actually KNOWS how your champion works... not as easy and does require skill!

Kennen is also not a champion that nukes. He's a stunner. To actually get him good enough with items to nuke people you need to either be fed or lvl 18 with almost all your items... a near perfect game.

And yes, you're right, you can't decide that a champion is OP after 2 games with him/her. You might have just been lucky and played against newbies... or the like.

Please, do not make these posts... they hurt my brain.

xXx Sho7gun xXx

09-10-2010

Kennen tip 1: Laning phase, hide behind minions and keep moving so he doesn't hit you with his shuriken (early boots can really help with this)

Kennen tip 2: During the laning phase, when you got 2 spheres floating around your character, or even 1, try to play defensive untill it wears off

Kennen tip 3: During team battles, stun and don't stand together. Focus on him and he drops like a fly like any caster (but he needs to get quite close unlike most other casters)

Kennen tip 4: Mercury threads, they work wonders

Kennen tip 5: This one should've been before 3, but I was a bit late with it. Anyways, when his shuriken turns blue, try to stay out of his auto attack range untill he wastes it on a minion.

Kennen tip 6: L2P

Yeah, Kennen is a great pusher and great stunner, but he's also very fragile and easy to take down. Never stay stationary but move around a lot with Kennen, and really, don't stick together but spread out a bit, otherwise, he will own your team with his ulti after he rushes in with his lightning rush.

Thor von Asgard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Kennen is BS.. He got all his BS abilities buffed when 3 were ok and the run **** needed a nerf...

The Dragon Man

09-10-2010

Kennen is annoying as hell but quite easy to aim down since he have to be at the center of the fight - Lightning Rush and Maelstrom are both close-combat abilities. If he focus pure AP he's hell easy to bring down (Kennen can however grab Flash and Zhonya to quickly get in your middle and turn ulti on and go Zhonya - quite devastating but can only happen once every 240 sec) and that has about the same effect as Amumu with just double dmg and not sure to stun all.
If Kennen spec some def he wont be as much of an annoyance damage-wise but those stuns are quite enough for him. So if he got a teammate with burst dmg like Ryze or Anivia those 2 can be a real b*tch xD
But no Kennen aren't OP.

Willi

09-10-2010

he is op .... im constantly face rolled by his ulti , with flash and clense its soooo easy to escape.....
but the most annoying thing about him is his aoe ulti 10x more powerful then miss fortune....and can face roll a whole team because in a gank he just comes in with his e and turns on his ulti.....
early game he can spam q without using any mana because HE DOESNT HAVE ANY!!!
the only chracter i consider to be op at this stage in the game is morgana and kennen
that is all.....

Mad Doc Whatever

10-10-2010

A Kennen completely turned the tables when we were winning for like 20 team kills. No wonder, we left him completely unchecked: did not buy the afformentioned Mercury's Treads, nor Quicksilver Sash. Even Banshees Veil would have been kind of nice. I was a fed tanking Cho'gath, but he stunlocks the entire team, his mates ignore me and kill my poor squishies...

Moral of the story? Focus him, and get items that reduce stun effects.

And don't relax. Not even when you are fed.

Leeno

10-10-2010

Its too easy to get great profit from Kennen in team fights.

Just lightning rush in and hit as many as you can. Hit ultimate and wait a few seconds. Hit Lightning surge. Many/most of the enemy team with be stunned and that 1 second is enough to get some focus fire on.

Then focus whoever is lowest/has priority and chase them with your stuns.

Movia

10-10-2010

I'll have to agree with OP. My last 5 games had a Kennen in it and as a tank I was stacking magic res. seeing the enemy team. Nonetheless I still got owned by that dear Kennen on the enemy team in like 3 seconds. His abilities cost like no energy (Too low.) and he can stunlock you almost forever? Kennen, ladies and gentleman is BS. Absolutely BS.
And those who say: Just L2P/Only your team sucked.
Stop defending your precious little main since it does have real problems and you can't deny that.