Can't connect to server!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sawetti

09-10-2010

Me and my friends can't connect. When we start a 3on3 we choose characters and then it's not working anymore?

Dakonblackblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

same here on ranked 5v5

Sawetti

09-10-2010

it's weird...

paladin 41d

09-10-2010

i have same problem and i know it's not my firewall cuz A: i was playing earlier and B: its not even working cuz i not paid for it yet XD

joshstation

09-10-2010

i ĦĦĦĦĦsame happend to me and is wierd that i can pick every character and then it crashes

LemmeWin

09-10-2010

played one 5v5 everything was allright, wanted to start anotherone i could pick the champion but after the champselection closed and the game was going to start i couldnt connect to server and it crashed. Also tried to restart LoL but still not working waiting for feedback...

Kaninen

09-10-2010

FFS riot.. now i get a leave... fix your ****ing servers

Kaninen

09-10-2010

well atleast i didnt get a leave... but still fix the servers

Vivadin

09-10-2010

Im getting the same error right now. "Failed to connect" "Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"

This was 3vs3 normal

Just played a game fine.

EDIT:

Just clicked cancel, looks like the game crashed for everyoen as its already over and I got no loss.

b02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

happened to me too now, it says about firewall but my firewall is allowing League Of Legends to connect...

This is The message , after we choose characters and game starts :
Unable to connect to server. If you have firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to firewall`s documentation. Would you like to retry the connection ?

Options : Retry and Cancel

and its not because of firewall 100% ..

Edit: now i clicked cancel and reloged 2 times , and i didnt get loss , it just wrote that it crashed and i play next game ...