Another Solo Q Thread, How to improve it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pjeyyy

09-10-2010

Please disable so that players can't play duo in solo que, it's literally destroying solo que.

I am a 1600-1700 elo player myself to start with and i'm getting paried up with a 1500 player thats duoing with his friend which isn't even ranked yet. For those that haven't reached level 30 yet, when you aren't ranked yet it counts as 1200 rating and comes from normal games to Ranked games.
I don't know how your system works Riot, but i think that the problem sits in DUOing.

My question would be, have you ever thought about disabling duoing in solo q and we all know that the que times might become larger, but i'd say its worth waiting 20 min for a good game with players that has similar rating to my own rating then having to play with a guy that isn't even ranked yet.

I'd like to say sorry if anyone feels harassed in any way i have no intention to harass anyone, but i just feel like expressing my feelings to the community and see if anyone else is feeling the same way.
I don't have 5 players online all the time to be able to play 5v5 ranked games, so then i'm playing solo q. What i am trying to say is that it's called ranked games for a reason even if it's solo q and most players don't really care about their rating there.

Like I've said before, it's worth waiting 15-20 min for a good game with players at the same rating than having to play with players that isn't as experienced as i am yet. Some may not even take it serious because "Hey it's solo q dude, get over it and get some friends to play 5v5 with", but face it there are people who actually might want to play a solo game and still play one game there my rating i actually spent "some" time getting actually matters even a single bit. I know you cannot control in any way if a player is playing good or just having a bad game, but i know what you can control is that so a player like myself that wants to play serious in solo q at least gets paired up with people that's actually over 1200 rating when i myself has 1600-1700 rating.

my spelling/grammar might be abit off, I am abit tired, but i hope that others out there might find this correct and can take my side of this problem.
/Pjeyyy

CptJackpot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-10-2010

And what are the people that want to play with a friend supposed to do? :\

Pjeyyy

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptJackpot View Post
And what are the people that want to play with a friend supposed to do? :\
I've been going on and on about this question aswell, but you can still play arranged team in normal games. I know it's not even close to being the same as ranked games,
but it's the only solution at the momen.
That is why i've made this thread, so that we could explore this even further and maybe give Riot any kind of idea what they could do to resolve this problem.

Bluttaufe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Pjeyyy

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestnebel View Post
I've seen that thread, but i feelt like we had to refresh this, with a new more fresh thread, and surchbutton was broken before.

But thanks anyway there we have another thread aswell about the same problem