support items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jimmiie Akesson

06-06-2010

Hey.. I just wonder, does all items that say for example "15% life steal to nearby allies" does it affect the player that got it aswell? Like starks fevor, If I remember right it is 10% life steal, then 10 or 15% life steal to nergy allies, does it mean I gain 20 or 25% life steal by it? Please only answer if you are sure

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Yes it does apply to you aswell.

---

There's also a way to get the aura stacked twice on you. Basically it has 2 buffs;

1) Aura of 15% lifesteal on yourself
2) Aura of 15% lifesteal on allies

Knowing that; if you and an ally both have a Starks Fervor, you'll get both of those auras so you get 30% lifesteal instead of only 15%. Other allies will only receive one of the auras as their getting double the "15% lifesteal on allies" which is UNIQUE, thus doesn't stack.

Jimmiie Akesson

06-06-2010

ye I get it. You can only get 1 of buffs on you but you can have one of urself too! ok thx ^^

Elsu

06-06-2010

Actually you won't.

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...read.php?t=208

"Certain Auras don't stack: Stark's Fervor and Soul Shroud. Also note that enemies can be affected by negative auras only once so if you were to have 2 Abyssal scepters in the team your enemies would only lose 20 Magic Resistance due to its aura."

Biscuits

06-06-2010

I sometimes get enemies Stark's Fervor Buff for a short while. Sorry to go kinda offtopic, but question was answered allready. This seems like a bug, and I don't even know if it gives me the buff, or just displays the aura.

SandyFrink

Banned

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
I sometimes get enemies Stark's Fervor Buff for a short while. Sorry to go kinda offtopic, but question was answered allready. This seems like a bug, and I don't even know if it gives me the buff, or just displays the aura.
Starks also emits a armor reduction aura to all enemy champs, probably just that you got.

Jimmiie Akesson

07-06-2010

well this wasn't really my question, if it stacks or not.. It was if auras that affect allies, affect the holder of the item also. Because Starks fervor have 10% life steal and then a UNIQUE aura that gives nearby allies some life steal. Which means will I only get this 10% life steal of will I also get the aura? So does this item give me only 10% life steal or 25?

Elsu

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklebear View Post
well this wasn't really my question, if it stacks or not.. It was if auras that affect allies, affect the holder of the item also.
Yes they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklebear View Post
Because Starks fervor have 10% life steal and then a UNIQUE aura that gives nearby allies some life steal. Which means will I only get this 10% life steal of will I also get the aura? So does this item give me only 10% life steal or 25?
Starks Fervor

Effects +20% Attack Speed

UNIQUE Aura: Gives nearby allied Champions 20% Lifesteal 20% Attack Speed, and 30 Health per 5 seconds regenerated. Reduces nearby enemies' Armor by 20

Starks has 20% Lifesteals in its Aura, no extra Lifesteal effect.
You get the effect + the aura. In this case 40% Attack Speed and 20% Lifesteal.

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuno View Post
There's also a way to get the aura stacked twice on you. Basically it has 2 buffs;

1) Aura of 15% lifesteal on yourself
2) Aura of 15% lifesteal on allies

Knowing that; if you and an ally both have a Starks Fervor, you'll get both of those auras so you get 30% lifesteal instead of only 15%. Other allies will only receive one of the auras as their getting double the "15% lifesteal on allies" which is UNIQUE, thus doesn't stack.
Sorry bit of misguidance here; this'll work next patch but not at the moment.

Slavic Dragon

24-09-2013