So how do I counter Volibear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rapsey

30-11-2011

I've been playing LoL for a long time now. It's always kind of been like this, new champs are kind of on the strong side and end up getting nerfed after a month or so. But this... I don't even know where to begin.

It's like a tank with low cooldown CC and an impressive damage output. I have yet to find a weakness in this champion.

So summoners, any ideas on how to counter this thing? After being steamrolled by it a few times I am really at a loss.

CheaterMcCheat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-11-2011

3 Instant lock in junglers with smite and heal is a good counter for him, it's the new top team comp, all game, every game I get this comp, never lose.

DearPear

30-11-2011

MS not so impressive, no ranged slow / CC. Basically, he's good VS your melee range casual champ, but sucks against your AP / ranged AD carries unless his team does catch them for him, which makes him not that usefull then.
Decent jungler and ganker if your lane has CC, decent top because of tankiness and damage output. But overall not that great of a champ.

Vandaliser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-11-2011

How about the old uncle Ryze?

Groovy4life

30-11-2011

Thornmail says hi.

Ashaze

30-11-2011

if he is solo top. I faced one today and i played with renek. And i won my lane 3/1

SkullTech

30-11-2011

Ignite for his passive. Further.. Try to gank him often early.

Pestalica

Recruiter

30-11-2011

He is nothing special at solo top ... played as GP vs hIm with no problems ... Volibear is good in jungle imho .. better than solo top.... but at top he is medium .... (I hate his pasive while gang)

Oddie

30-11-2011

i've faced him once on the top lane.

won the lane easilly as warwick top.

SecondToNone

Recruiter

30-11-2011

easy , just kill him -.-'