Both Red+Blue buffs at 2:05, followed by full hp gank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insomnium1

30-11-2011

This guide will set you up for a quick double buffed jump by gaining both red and blue buffs by 2:05. It's so quick in fact that people are rarely mindful of their positioning to a jungle jump this early, and it can really make for some easy kills. Feel free to take your own red, or better yet, take the enemy's!

To see the video guide and learn about runes, masteries, items, etc... see the post here:
http://www.lolreport.com/2011/11/insta-double-buff/

SmokXT

30-11-2011

Cool guide, thanks. Im afraid that not too many ppl will read this, since every noob and his mother is busy crying about the new jungle instead of actually playing. I saw many posts saying that Shaco is ruined by the changes. But here i see that its possible to gank at 2mins with double buffs at full health? Really shows how all the crying retards are wrong.

Miamio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-11-2011

2:25 aint 2:05...

Mordaine1337

30-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamio View Post
2:25 aint 2:05...
'K

Insomnium1

30-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokXT View Post
Cool guide, thanks. Im afraid that not too many ppl will read this, since every noob and his mother is busy crying about the new jungle instead of actually playing. I saw many posts saying that Shaco is ruined by the changes. But here i see that its possible to gank at 2mins with double buffs at full health? Really shows how all the crying retards are wrong.
Glad you like it, and yeah, the new jungle gives less gold and exp(which is being patched Riot announced) but it gives some cool opportunities.

SmokXT

30-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomnium1 View Post
the new jungle gives less gold and exp(which is patched Riot announced)
Wow i didnt know that they are fixing it already (no wonder since reds avoid eu forums as much as they can). With buffed gold and exp jungle will be close to perfection imo and a lot better then the old one.

I just realized that i need to chill out a bit because this community made me a reger lol.

Insomnium1

30-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokXT View Post
Wow i didnt know that they are fixing it already (no wonder since reds avoid eu forums as much as they can). With buffed gold and exp jungle will be close to perfection imo and a lot better then the old one.

I just realized that i need to chill out a bit because this community made me a reger lol.
Yeah, it will still work when jungle is re-patched, and be even better

Insomnium1

30-11-2011

bump

Insomnium1

01-12-2011

b

Insomnium1

01-12-2011

bump