How to build vollibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ãce

30-11-2011

Top runes masteries items
Jungle runes masteries items
Discuss

Vallosota

30-11-2011

god, try to think yourself....

Ãce

30-11-2011

Should i go troll on my team to try builds? Play practice(oh wait I dont play practice mode ever). Thats not really my style.. I usually go mobafire-solomid-league for builds readsome guides then try and be an asset to my team. I guess your the instalocker teemo tryin his ad build 20 games in a row?

The L1ne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-11-2011

enough builds on solomid.net

read these ones

Ãce

30-11-2011

There are no decent builds on these sites YET only some pre lvl 30s that have played 1 game> won> made a guide, now im here on the Guides forum looking for a guide, omg how weird is that. Enough with the trolling, any1 played him like a diehard(i know these guys are out there)? An if so what items/runes u use?

Ashkatar

30-11-2011

as runes, make sure you don't have any more than 13 arm pen, more is worthless for junglers now, you'r better off with arm yellow, magic res blue, hp quints, and red arm pen. You'r looking to get about 100hp from the runes, some armor 5+, 10 magic res, 10-11 arm pen MAX. As masteries, blue tree seems to become very nice for the huge +hp buff, assists on goldz and lowered minion damage as well as 6 return, which diminishes wraiths. Red tree not very viable since again we'r not going high on ad items and focusing rather on tankiness. But don't worry this are just runes and talents, they will let you stay in fights the longest, and i saw myself doing most dmg in games many times over now. And since the jungle nerf you really kill stuff very fast so i blue tree is no brainer now really. (as red i throw in 3 hp runes and yellow 3-5 hp runes as well)

start cloth armor 5 pots. Blue>wolfs>wraiths>golems>red
look up the lanes, can you gank top or mid, pushed and below 60% 70% hp? gank. not pushed, ask your support for cv on enemy jungle see if you can catch them off guard.
first back buy red crystal, and kindle if you got enough gold, after that you'r looking to get mercury threads, warmong that's your core build warmong gives huge buff to your w.
skilling order prio r>w>e>q with 1 point in q at lvl 3 or 4 to gank depending on your preference.

If enemy team is heavy on ap build kindle into visage, if not build it into shure later, don't forget to activate it in tfs and chasing when you do get it. Good items to have in your build also, trinity force, randiun's, DO NOT get atma it's **** for you your abilities depend on hp and ap, not on AD, forget about buying ad or arm pen items. Mallet is also very nice. Usual tanking items FoN or thornmail depending who's getting fed in enemy team, guardian angel as end item is nice as well. Key points for items is no ad items, lots of hp items, tankish items and aura like shu or even aegis if you'r rich, if not rich tell your support to get it. I'm going to try out tiamat's synergy with ult later on see how that goes, but i'm pretty sure not worth bothering since i won't have much ad or atck speed. God i wish they ever make this item viable on anyone but twitch.

In team fights, don't rush to waste your q, it's best used chasing people that means don't dump it at the start unless you are sure you can catch someone off guard and bounce them to your friendlies. Ultimate at the start of piles, w every cd do NOT keep it to ks, that's gay. e at the start as well.

But all in all i'm mad about the new jungling i hate the exp and gold debuff it's just such a pain. I know riot wanted more active games and all they want junglers to gank more. But what if your lanes are jsut pushed or there's no way you can gank successfully, than you really are screwed because you slowly WILL be falling back on exp and gold which will snowball like a *****. I have not yet tried pedobear at top lane, but i'm fairly confident high sustains like garen nasus ire will just cut you off farm and outfarm you rather easily. To me volibear's only calling is the nerfed jungling, it's a shame because if he came before this jungle nerf he really would have become one of the best junglers, but for now the best ones are those who have aoe spells for faster clearing, like mao, shu, rammus and amumu. Champions like sin and ww who are more single target based really got a bummer this time. Especially the sin's classic lvl 2 blue golem gank at 2nd minute, that was my favourite ;(

Ãce

30-11-2011

I thought so, this champ is made for jungle, Even bought him with rp because he would be so nice with the 'normal' jungle. Now hes just an useless champ. Btw are there any items to make this guy a killer? Like relai, rod of ages deathcap force sunfire mercs?

RickyRascal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/who-says-lightning-doesnt-strike-twice-155189

Thats my build for volibear , and i must say it seems to work really well
also explains my jungle system :P

Ashkatar

01-12-2011

m8 already from the start, he's not an ad or atck speed champion, yes atmong is a great combo, but he's just not an auto attacker. He's tank/aura/bruiser with low dmg but high cc and sustain dps if you manage to survive in fights. Not one of his abilities profits from ad, play the champions the way you'r ment to play them. I was actually thinking of trying to try him with some heavy ap items like rylai, if his r does proc it, than there might be a good point in getting that. Mercury threads, warmong, sunfire, mres item (fon or banshee depending on team setup), mallet, and maybe rylai as last those are the viable choices.

BigBadBBB

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkatar View Post
Not one of his abilities profits from ad.
While it's true that none gain any additional scaling from AD, his Q, W passive and R all profit from AD, as they all involve autoattacks and so the more AD you have, the more damage they'll do.

Likewise, his W and R both benefit from AS - the W as it'll charge up to the active quicker, and the R as you'll get more attacks in the duration.

(Not saying that AD or AS are necessarily the way to build him, just that neither are completely useless on him.)