How to play LOL in China?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clasth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

Yeah China is hard
Have a friend there, who cant play any online games coz of the strict laws

HeMeng

Recruiter

30-01-2012

I am living in ShangHai, and because 170-380ms is sometime way too high to really enjoy LoL, i am trying to play on chinese server BUT i dont understand a thing !

Can anyone know something ?

sharpblade78

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folkenymer View Post
I have answers!
The first writing field, it's for real name. The second one for your passport number, and the last one it's for adress.
As I haven't my residence account yet, I'm screwed!
So I have to found someone would like to give me all these informations....
Hello Folkenymer !
Tkx a lot for your help ! I am in Hong Kong and you help me a lot with this post =)
Can you explain what is an residence account ? i don't think i have one.... Is the adress enought ? I am here as a tourist and i don't think I will have a residence account. Thanks for your reply =)

LeperSlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-03-2012

Lol I just used a random number I found on the internet

http://419.bittenus.com/ChewLei/419c...20passport.jpg

But I am from europe though so chinese authorities can't touch but I guess you'd need to be a little more careful.

Kinxil

14-03-2012

16 hours a day.

SXLightning

26-05-2012

Look nice, When I go back to china will probably join the china server since playing LOL in china with EU is probably not good. I think I still got my chinese passport lol, I remember the days where QQ is the only place to play games from.

Gnep4Athene

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeperSlayer View Post

But I am from europe though so chinese authorities can't touch but I guess you'd need to be a little more careful.
LOL @ that guy's passport

I am in Shanghai for vacation and on the days I dont go party and play with girls, I rest and want to play some Leagues. I've tried to play on NA and EU, but I have really bad lag and losing to noobs kind of makes the game boring. The website for LoL in China is hard for me to understand, can anyone give step by step instructions on how/what to download and how I can play the game in China?

N1njaCat

Master Recruiter

04-06-2012

like a boss

SS Rambinho

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeperSlayer View Post

That's cool but what name did you enter??

IS186ebcd4cc7536

30-04-2013

If your trying to play LOL on china server you need first a QQ account - make sure you right the number down
then to create an account if you dont already have one, you should be able to translate parts of the screen online - atleast enough to give you an idea of what goes there
if your worried about putting in flase information, dont be. you wouldnt normally be contacted about that sort of thing in your own country and you certainly wont in china

If you want to play on the other servers while in china, you may find that you need a VPN or something to mask the fact your in china as china sux and it wont let you do much online