Fizz OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvinnohandeln

29-11-2011

Anyony who can agree with me that Fizz is a bit OP
His "3rd" skill is like Hourglass .. for 2 sec ur invinsible. and the damage output he makes in higher lvls is crazy.. u get 3 hitted by him..

Please post if you dissagree/ agree, and if you have anything else you would like to say.

huckasex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-11-2011

disagree

xoobo

30-11-2011

agree

ImaCz

30-11-2011

Disagree.

mastarwe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-11-2011

This has already been discussed several times in the Champion feedback section. There you'll find many posts outlining why Fizz should/shouldn't be considered OP.

Abandonme

30-11-2011

Like pretty much any champ, he is neither. Yes his ability to avoid all damage can be OP. But if you use it wrong he's screwed. Most Fizz's either go tanky ap that i've seen a lot which are very hard to kill but their damage isn't OP so they can be left until 3rd or 4th target. If they max out ap then hit him with a stun so he can't avoid all damage and insta kill him or if he avoids the stun then kill him after. He can be OP, if the player has skill but if not then he's not hard to beat.

enderpoop

30-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abandonme View Post
Like pretty much any champ, he is neither. Yes his ability to avoid all damage can be OP. But if you use it wrong he's screwed. Most Fizz's either go tanky ap that i've seen a lot which are very hard to kill but their damage isn't OP so they can be left until 3rd or 4th target. If they max out ap then hit him with a stun so he can't avoid all damage and insta kill him or if he avoids the stun then kill him after. He can be OP, if the player has skill but if not then he's not hard to beat.
Yeah sure, because every game will have a champ that stuns right?
The only way you can use his "e" wrong is if you lag or if your bad at the game, Fizz is NOT hard to use but has a lot of damage output, his Ulti which is an AOE does damage higher than your AP. Yes it's a skill shot but skill shots are easy to use especially when this skill shot latches on to someone even if you miss at first. An AOE ulti that can get you a win in every team fight is pretty op. im basically saying that his "e" isnt the only OP skill he has...

Akster

30-11-2011

I have only gone against him once, i went against him in mid with twisted fate, not knowing about his ability to be unhittable. This made all of my attacks miss...and i couldnt do anything about it whatsoever, ended up switching with panth who was soloing top because it was so bad.

The invincibility completly shut me down and gave me no hope, but ive only gone against him once....and with tf in mid....thatability is damb insane.