Really good Trynda counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokrano

29-11-2011

This is not a QQ threat, I just wandered if there is a complete counter champ/build for Tryndamere. (Thorn doesn't count )

NNC VisionN

29-11-2011

cc and ignite + dont feed him early. Irelia can farm pretty well under tower as he pushes always or go for super harash at GP

BIGMADBERSERKER

29-11-2011

I've only had good experiences as Udyr vs. Trynd, but I've got a variety of runepages that I change depending on my matchup. As Udyr vs. Trynd I have health regen quints, flat AD reds, dodge seals and flat armor blues. I start cloth+5pots and go for wriggle's + ninja tabi. Early on I harrass him with tiger before he builds fury whenever he wants a last-hit and I keep this up more or less constantly.

Once both of you have wriggle's, you should still be able to out-sustain him and win slug-outs with your dodge, high armor and turtle.

I play both of them a lot as solo tops.

Yol

29-11-2011

exhaust

HAHAHAHACARE

29-11-2011

well.. ive played alot with Trynd and so far the best counter ive met was Alistar. Im not telling you to go lane 1v1 with him, just, Alistar Q+W disables him completly and team fights. No matter how fed Trynd is, he gets shutdown easily with an Ali.

Sandcoat

29-11-2011

Tryndamere is really strong in lane so there's no hard counter 'cept Teemo, Swain, Ryze and other anti-melee champions.

What you generally do as a standard solo top is farm against him without dying, then wait for teamfights where he is kinda useless.

What I generally see when I play Tryndamere is that everyone is extremely scared of him as if he could instagib you. When you commit to your spin + slow you're extremely overextended and you have no way to back off for several seconds in case you get kited or lose the trade, you're likely in the middle of enemy creeps, you have to get into melee range to land your attacks, and you're susceptible to ganks since in order to sustain you have to autoattack ****. Tryndamere is very, very squishy so if you attack him you're still damaging him even if he sustains part of that damage back.

Even when he hits 6 he's not that big of a threat unless you've given him the chance to land free harass and sustain back to full HP which is generally what happens in 90% cases when people feed Tryndamere.

I think he has the same problem as old Mordekaiser where everyone was extremely scared of facing him in lane and panicked, which led to completely irrational, stupid decisions taken out of the simple fact you believe the champion is unbeatable instead of considering the disadvantages he has in case he decides to make aggressive plays.

Sokrano

29-11-2011

What you generally do as a standard solo top is farm against him without dying, then wait for teamfights where he is kinda useless.[/QUOTE]

I've met enough tryndamere's who completely owned my team in tf's :P

TwinkiƩ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

29-11-2011

Late game a Teemo with Exhaust and Ignite.

Sandcoat

29-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokrano View Post
What you generally do as a standard solo top is farm against him without dying, then wait for teamfights where he is kinda useless.
Quote:
I've met enough tryndamere's who completely owned my team in tf's :P
If he's not extremely fed Tryndamere is nothing but a nuisance in teamfights. He's much better as a splitpusher than a teamfighter because he's not as efficient as a bruiser in that context.

grillenvernichtu

29-11-2011

teemo doesnt work against tryndamere. anyone who wants to tell you "because teemo can blind" is a bad lier and has never tried it before.
i am tryndamere with vampire scepter teemo can attack me how he wants i heal back everything just by afk autoattacking. also, if he gets annoying i use my chicken call and he has -100ad.
oh yeah and after 5 blinds he has no mana and i keep healing.