This is new, an IP farming bot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jon Irenicus

07-10-2010

I don't really know if you people noticed this before, i just did, and this screenshot confirms it.
So this guy, let's call him Mr. A got himself a bot to join games, pick a random hero and move hit hero around every 3-4mins so it doesn't get disconnected.

As you can see by now he has 3 games with 0/0/0... Oky i know, the servers have been a little crappy today, it happen to me not to be able to join a game tonight just to find out later that i lost a game with 0/0/0... but 3 in a raw... come on and all he does is move a little off the base and come back every 3-4mins.

I would gladly post his name but as you know RIOT is protecting people like him from being shown to the world for what they really are, still if any RIOT employ wanna know his name, track him and take care of this i will gladly help out, i can post it here if needed or you guys can contact me in game of via email.

And yeah... i already reported him, but i doubt anything is getting done about reported people.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IpFarmingBot.jpg
Views:	3883
Size:	310.4 KB
ID:	6656  

CertainŠeath

07-10-2010

actually the sshot doesnt prove it is a bot. He can join game to get IP and move every few minutes while doing something else... reading a book, studying etc.
Looking at the number of games named "IP FARM" i see nothing wrong with that.

oh BG fan i guess

Exoframe

07-10-2010

depends , if he's doing it in normal/ranked games he will still get banned for afking , if in practice against bots dunno .

InC Acias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2010

I don't think that he's a bot, i mean he played 17-3-23 with Nasus!

RUNFORYOURLlFE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAv1o View Post
actually the sshot doesnt prove it is a bot. He can join game to get IP and move every few minutes while doing something else... reading a book, studying etc.
Looking at the number of games named "IP FARM" i see nothing wrong with that.

oh BG fan i guess
This is not an inch better then using a bot, bc it ruins others game experience.

CertainŠeath

07-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNFORYOURLlFE View Post
This is not an inch better then using a bot, bc it ruins others game experience.
when people create games named "IP farm" what else can you expect?

SoD Strawberry

07-10-2010

It was in normal games, not practice, as you can see on the screenshot.

Jon Irenicus

07-10-2010

The first screenshot was taken around 5am... i am sorry but if you are playing at that time and all you do it moving in the base, in the same spot, exactly at the same time, it looks like a bot to me. It is not rocket science to make yourself a macro to join games and do that by using some kind of Ghost Mouse program.

And even if it is not a bot, his actions are pretty disturbing to me.

Anyway, i got a new screenshot about our Mr. A and once again he has 0/0/0 game in it. But there is also a 0/1/0, he must have died in the base to another Karthus. Anyway his gear is priceless.

Bot or not, i want this dude banned, asap. Once again i would gladly post his name but RIOT is protecting this kind of people.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MrA2.jpg
Views:	885
Size:	324.4 KB
ID:	6684  

Techno Ivan

07-10-2010

Well using 3rd party programs to aid you (Possibly in any online game) should be a bannable offense. It shouldn't be an exception here

Master Ice79

07-10-2010

No Name + Shame

Next time black out the name :P ...