The most powerful burst in the game

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muscatred

25-11-2011

This started out when I was wondering what was the most powerful spell in the game (unsurprisingly it's Fiddle's Ulti followed by (potentially surprisingly) MF's ulti (assuming that every ball hits a target)). This led me to consider who had the most powerful burst in the game against a single target (I was bored and had a couple of hours to waste).

The rule was that all damage must be done within 3 seconds, I wouldn't include auto-attacks but I would include the bonus damage from on hit effects. I didn't check every champion, just the ones who I thought have high burst potential. I gave each of my champions maximum AP builds (5 x Archangel's staff, 1 x Rabadon's Deathcap, max mana runes for mana champs, 5 x Rabadon's Deathcap, 1 x Mejai's Soulstealer and max AP runes for other champs).

After all that, here is my top 10:

10. Swain - 5057 (if my maths is right, he's complicated)
9. Annie - 5138
8. Veigar - 5236 (+0.8 of opponents's AP, theoretically he could do 6436)(assumes no bonus AP from his Q)
7. Anivia - 5275
6. Xerath - 5852
5. Morgana - 5935
4. Cassiopeia - 6063
3. Kennen - 6066
2. Lb - 6846
1. Fiddle - 7934 (I don't play him, this assumes abilities can be fired whilst his ulti is on)

You may wonder where Malz is, he was number 11 with 5029 but with the bonus health damage from his E it's more like 6229 placing him at 3

tmzko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-11-2011

Leblanc????????

Bum Dust

25-11-2011

what about if you did Brands combo including his passive and his ulti hitting one target 3 times as thats the most times it can potentially hit one target?

randomnoob1337

25-11-2011

but veigars burst must have a DFG.

and with his endless AP he has no cap on his burst. so veigar has the strongest burst

Graffiti36

25-11-2011

i wouldnt call burst a 3 second interval .... a lot can happen in 3 seconds ( btw, why even consider swain when his damage is dot?)
So your logic is pretty flawed...

BE kKRENSHAW

25-11-2011

Where the F is ryze???????????????

Gary Golden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-11-2011

I'm surprised that Akali isn't on the list because. Have you considered her? And what about that trickster? And Karthus? Ryze?

itzFenriR

25-11-2011

Tristana AP
dat burst.

TeiX

25-11-2011

Ap Poppy is still the undenable higher burst

ULt + DFG+Q+iginte all of this in less than 2 secs)

your donr dont care who your target is they are mostl likely dead unless they massively stack MR(to a degree where tanks would be ashamed)

Saab93

25-11-2011

AKALI<3 es #1 huehuehue

12345 ... 6