Riven or Fizz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahzzal

24-11-2011

Sooo the IP has hit that level again and now I can't decide

Fizz gets banned non-stop so I'm not really sure about him..riven is looking great tho...any thoughts?

Cheers

PEDFIK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-11-2011

Riven.

thelemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-11-2011

both

Bèhrazlikaal

24-11-2011

Fizz

Nalie

24-11-2011

Riven ! fizz is just ugly ... ( but hes fkin stronk >< )

RealTirigon

24-11-2011

Riven is, hands-down, one of the best champions in the game. Easy to learn, but hard to master so she doesnt bore you, EXTREMELY strong in the right hands, no caring about mana or such sh!t, really fun to play, nice design, good background story.
I can only recommend her.

Fizz I didnt like at first, but the more I play him the more I like him, and he fills a pretty unique role as a meelee mage (only others are Kassa and Rumble, which are both completely different in playstyle), and his scaling is so incredibly sick he can absolutely own anything in lategame. Very rewarding to play as well, but not as easy to pick up as Riven so I only recommend him if you dont mind putting time into learning a champ.

Lastly, Riven is out a lot longer so people got used to her already, whereas Fizz may still receive balance changes, and most havent adapted yet, which makes Riven the "safer" buy.

All in all, though, BOTH is really the best answer to your question

Spider

24-11-2011

Riven is much more fun, even tho Fizz' op-ness is exploitable atm. ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

shadopaw

24-11-2011

I have both... they fill rather different rolls imho.
If u want a solo top beatstick that has good AD ratio's and can cut down multiple opponents then riven.
If u want a AP/AS burst caster that can kill squishies or target the opposing teams AD ranged carry with a vengence then Fizz is your best option.. pure AD fizz fails though so avoid it as far as possible

Shînigamï

24-11-2011

I have both aswell,and i think that person above me is an idiot (shadopaw).Why would you take attack speed for fizz?I recommend Fizz,the most fun champion to play and if fed or even not fed but farmed and played well he can kill 3 of squshy enemies alone and if not fed he can just stop their Cait from destroying your team from range ^^.