talon vs nasus.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

monk3y D luffy

23-11-2011

had a game earlier as talon which we won but i think i probably could have done better vs nasus at solo top. i didn't feed him and took a few kills but by mid game he was unbelievably strong. one of my team mates got irritated about how strong he was saying i should have stopped him farming his q. not entirely sure how i go about that effectively. so for future reference how do i shut nasus early game down? any tips apreciated.

Didaksan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-11-2011

You can't stop him as he'll get armor cdr items and carry on farming...

Gikex

23-11-2011

i had the same problem. i was farming better then nasus (had about 20more creeps) and he still was able to kill me easily mid game ( he didnt have any kills neither i did)

Cardiac Arrest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-11-2011

By constantly harrasing him when he gets near creeps. Talon is not the best champion for this role, as his mana regen was nerfed and trying to harras 24/7 at this point would leave you oom very soon and unable to do anything.

In other words, you would need a different champion than Talon to stop Nasus from farming.

FafnŽar

23-11-2011

Riven says hi !

Fate Cookies

23-11-2011

Zone him out if possible, force him to go away from creeps/exp range. I was watching HotshotGG zone him out very well when he played Rumble.

A nasus player will think about farming his Q so he will not harass unless to set up ganks, so harassing him will force him to retreat every time.

As talon, this is very possible with Q, you can grab last hits on creeps with your E. It also means you won't push your lane as much.

no Ducks given

Recruiter

23-11-2011

if u play nasus perfectly against anyone who has mana you just outsutain them because they run out eventually and you have a lifesteal passive.
alternative is to kill him early and mid a lot of times and / or zone him. or a manaless hero that can spam works sometimes too

TeiX

23-11-2011

you need to constantly pressure nasus early thorugh harass(be warned tho a smart nasus know this and likely starts armor and 5 pots vs a strong harasser)

as said mana champs have issues doing this without hurting themselves aswell(talon used ot counter him nicely until his regen rates got nerfed)

NAsus starts with a pretty low base hp for a melee early even with his passive(that doesnt kick in yet as it requires pushing) so its possible to scare him of last hits(you cant really shut down nasus as he will get farmed sooner or later but you can make sure it takes too long unitl he achieves lategame with this)

in my personal expirence Riven(other tham nasus natural counters like a well played teemo)is one of the few laners i cant really beat in lane due to sustained harass in her combo, you cant just tank that for long while lifestealing