Worthless and good champions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psychomantîs

06-10-2010

Gonna list down here wortless and good champions for the 5on5 map with a short explanation:

worthless( imo):
Teemo: very low dmg and for 90g you can displace him
Nidalee: only the spear is funny, but in temfights she just sucks
Gragas: never played him on tank but with ap he is funny and strong at lanephase but in teamfights the cd of the **** barrel is too high
Jax: never played him but the other guys always had very bad stats

good( imo):
Garen: srsly.... wtf
Morde: shield is nice at lanephase, ulti+ignite rapes and he looks badass
Akali: maybe my main champ, like the burst dmg and LOVE the ulti, also is not easy to kill

Going to write more but have to go now cya

Athessu

06-10-2010

Teemo has a low cooldown blind and is able to plant mushrooms to cover the whole map, watch bushes and baron for free..etc, doesn't really have anywhere near as low damage as you're making out.
His stealth isn't really one of the important things about playing him, yes if your enemy uses wards then you won't be able to use it..but he's never seemed to be like Eve or Shaco who become hamstringed by good use of wards and oracle.

A good teemo (which i'm not sadly XD) is very nice to have on your team, and with cooldown reduction his blind combined with exhaust will totally decimate a physical champ for a very very long time.

Nidalee could probably use some changes to make her abilities synergise better with themselves, her trap especially is underwhelming.
Jax i've never played.
Gragas is pretty cool but I do agree that his q skill moves too slowly and maybe needs to have a bigger explosion to it, and his ulti has a very long cooldown which is frustrating for something so difficult to use effectively.

I'm not claiming to be super elite, just throwing a counter opinion out

Jinx1321

06-10-2010

worthless:

Morde ( brings nothing to the teamfight and if i want some dps there is many other and better)
Eve ( useless in lane and just way to weak /need buff)
Jax ( way too weak /need buff)
Alistar ( he brings no dps to the fight and becomes useless mid and endgame)
Gangplank ( weak skillshot)

FoTM:

so many....

shou

06-10-2010

Useless:
Evelynn (rework next patch)
Alistar (good at laning phase, rest of the game close to useless)
Urgot (same as above)
Sivir (nice pusher and ulti, rest is useless)
Jax (there are way better carries who outperform)

Awesome:
Morgana (100-year snare)
Kog'Maw (...)
Amumu (awesome initiator)
Taric (best support in the game)
Garen (DEMACIIA!!)
Vladimir (pool+ulti+laning phase)

Zen573

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx1321 View Post
Gangplank ( weak skillshot)
1200+ Parleys are not good enough ?

AOTP mushroom

06-10-2010

I agreed to 100% whit shoiu, would have said exactly the same, whit one add to the awsomes: Ashe, for being best initiator whit ulti lategame (ref. final WCG 2010).

Snowfish

06-10-2010

teemo can eradicate
gragas cant die
jax is a godlike carry
are you smoking my weed?

the only worthless heroes are urgot and evelyn.
there are no best heroes though

Dr SweetLove

06-10-2010

Gotta disagree with Alistar & Mordekaiser being useless.

Only played Alistar a few times myself and he can be very useful mid-late game, hes amazing early game depending on his laning partner and how well the enemy let him farm.

Morde is far from useless, but is not OP, awesome yeah, depends how you look at it. He is a amazing farmer early game and if you mid, you can easily push most back to thier tower and force them to recal and if you jungle well inbetween waves to wraiths/wolves you get a massive level advantage, I've about 300ish wins on morde alone over 2 accounts and the amount of times I hit 18 before 25 minutes and thier mid was 14 is insane. Maybe overpower in the right hands/against bad players/versus people who don't know Morde, but he is far from useless.

LittleKuma

06-10-2010

Jesus guys, theres many threads about this already... but meh, i'm bored at work, so ima reply it :3.

I wouldnt call 'm worthless champions, but underpowered.
Corky: Or i've yet to see a good Corky, or theres something wrong about this champ. I didnt try him myself, i'm not into range dpsers anymore. But he never was a big deal everytime i had to face any Corky.

Evelynn: We all know why. Get an ora and she'll be done for whole game. Thats the problem of Eve. Shaco and Twitch can still do anything about it, but Eve ... I hope that with her next rework, she can shine a bit more. Yet i dont like what Riot did to her ult.

Sivir: Farming queen, awesome pusher/harasser early-mid game... but mediocre damage output late game. I think she needs a little boost up on her damage, seriously. And since her Q scales on AP, and you'll barely see many Sivirs around with hybrid/AP builds...

Cant really say other 2 underpowered champions. The rest are alright for me, if they're played on the right hands. You can still see many people ruling with Ezre, Shacos, and doing awesome performances with Alistar as support tank. And seriously guys... go watch HotShotGG's vids, him playing Nidalee. Its gonna change the way you think about her. I know its your own opinion, but... xD

Champions worth adding to your team
Morgana:Besides of being the champ i use the most, she's just perfect on everything she does. Her Q+W has a good synergy and it works alright early game against squishy champs. Besides, her W is awesome for both harassing and farming. Her E will be hated til the end of times or til Riot decides to nerf it -hope that never happens!-, and her R used wisely, can be a real game changer. Also, combined with another snares, makes it really a 100% sucess.

Rammus: Maybe the best tank in the game, who can disable any annoying ****er from the other team for a while, since his taunt seems to last a bit longer than Shen's. With a good tankish build he can absorb and take lot of damage, and has awesome farming abilities if ye put on him some Thornmail, Sunfire cape -really dependant on the enemy's team aswell-, and his ult.

Garen: Off tank who's way too tankish. We know why he's worth it. With an hybrid build he's already near unkillable, and his ult can annoy anyone a lot. Cant really say much about him.

Anivia: Best burster on the game, perhaps? She just deals ****loads of damage early game, and its just wrong if you dare to feed her. Her only cons is her vulnerability to everything -lacks on def and mdef-, but if you take care of her, you'll have a nice destroyer on your team.

Janna/Xin Zhao: Well, couldnt decide about the last one, so i'll split it xD. From 1 side we have Janna, thou she's been nerfed so much she's not as good as she used to be -again, in the right hands she can faceroll-, but i think the support she brings is pretty good, for costing too cheap. I mean, good hunter, good ways of escaping, shield that also supports the turrets, situational ult that can be used on so many ways -From support to screw your opponents up. Ever tried to push your enemy team against a turret? :3-.

Xin is just OP, no matter whatever people says. He hurts anytime, he's tankish, he can tower dive and kill his wounded preys, he has a good initiator, his ult is just gay. What else can i say? In the right hands, he's a total destroyer. And i'm yet to see any other beating him in a 1v1 -Tryn or Olaf might be a good match ups for him. But i dont see any other dpser tosing him away-.

shou

06-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKuma View Post
Jesus guys, theres many threads about this already... but meh, i'm bored at work, so ima reply it :3.

I wouldnt call 'm worthless champions, but underpowered.
Corky: Or i've yet to see a good Corky, or theres something wrong about this champ. I didnt try him myself, i'm not into range dpsers anymore. But he never was a big deal everytime i had to face any Corky.

Evelynn: We all know why. Get an ora and she'll be done for whole game. Thats the problem of Eve. Shaco and Twitch can still do anything about it, but Eve ... I hope that with her next rework, she can shine a bit more. Yet i dont like what Riot did to her ult.

Sivir: Farming queen, awesome pusher/harasser early-mid game... but mediocre damage output late game. I think she needs a little boost up on her damage, seriously. And since her Q scales on AP, and you'll barely see many Sivirs around with hybrid/AP builds...

Cant really say other 2 underpowered champions. The rest are alright for me, if they're played on the right hands. You can still see many people ruling with Ezre, Shacos, and doing awesome performances with Alistar as support tank. And seriously guys... go watch HotShotGG's vids, him playing Nidalee. Its gonna change the way you think about her. I know its your own opinion, but... xD

Champions worth adding to your team
Morgana:Besides of being the champ i use the most, she's just perfect on everything she does. Her Q+W has a good synergy and it works alright early game against squishy champs. Besides, her W is awesome for both harassing and farming. Her E will be hated til the end of times or til Riot decides to nerf it -hope that never happens!-, and her R used wisely, can be a real game changer. Also, combined with another snares, makes it really a 100% sucess.

Rammus: Maybe the best tank in the game, who can disable any annoying ****er from the other team for a while, since his taunt seems to last a bit longer than Shen's. With a good tankish build he can absorb and take lot of damage, and has awesome farming abilities if ye put on him some Thornmail, Sunfire cape -really dependant on the enemy's team aswell-, and his ult.

Garen: Off tank who's way too tankish. We know why he's worth it. With an hybrid build he's already near unkillable, and his ult can annoy anyone a lot. Cant really say much about him.

Anivia: Best burster on the game, perhaps? She just deals ****loads of damage early game, and its just wrong if you dare to feed her. Her only cons is her vulnerability to everything -lacks on def and mdef-, but if you take care of her, you'll have a nice destroyer on your team.

Janna/Xin Zhao: Well, couldnt decide about the last one, so i'll split it xD. From 1 side we have Janna, thou she's been nerfed so much she's not as good as she used to be -again, in the right hands she can faceroll-, but i think the support she brings is pretty good, for costing too cheap. I mean, good hunter, good ways of escaping, shield that also supports the turrets, situational ult that can be used on so many ways -From support to screw your opponents up. Ever tried to push your enemy team against a turret? :3-.

Xin is just OP, no matter whatever people says. He hurts anytime, he's tankish, he can tower dive and kill his wounded preys, he has a good initiator, his ult is just gay. What else can i say? In the right hands, he's a total destroyer. And i'm yet to see any other beating him in a 1v1 -Tryn or Olaf might be a good match ups for him. But i dont see any other dpser tosing him away-.
Corki has been buffed recently and manamune really made him more viable (still not top tier but surely a valid pick for a carry).
I disagree Xin being OP. Sure, he is one of the best melee carries in the game but he got his nerf already and nerfing him more would be just wrong. Very annoying tho, and almost unbeatable when fed.