Low Fps on a high end computer. Help please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadist

22-11-2011

Hi so i have a problem my fps is at around 30-20 and there's also some slight delays not sure if the fps is causing these small delays or the the servers however. It can get really annoying while attempting ganks etc and makes the game completley unplayable i'm not throwing any rocks here might be my fault aswell as riots. However if any has any tips on how i can fix this please i'd like it if you share.

I'm not so sure about my comp specc. But it's good enough to run Skyrim On Ultra And can bearly take league of legends on low, i played this game at ultra before...now it's lagging at low...not sure what to do. And oh btw all my drivers are up to date.

Thanks inb4.

Elvoz

22-11-2011

Same here. My laptop is pretty good, but my FPS never exceeds 60 and goes to around 30 pretty often. A friend of mine owns a laptop which specs are actually less good but his FPS is usually ~100 with the same graph settings as I have... I tried everything: repairing LoL: scanning my pc for malware (nothing found), removing unused programs, closing other programs when playing, updating my graph card's drivers, cleaning up my hard drive and such... Still, nothing seems to have helped a bit.

Heifl

22-11-2011

Vsync off?

Herr Schnee

22-11-2011

Same here, playing lol since closed beta with 60 to 120 fps, now it starts at 30 dramatically falls down to 02 to 10 fps many times, like everytime more then three champions are on my screen. What has changed since patch like one week ago?
I assumed my pc got probs but my pc dont have any problems, running skyrim on ultra, too, all drivers up to date, 2,8 quad core...1024 mb graphiccard...millions of ghz....fans are running smooth too, temperature never jumping over 40 celsius. Like 70 ccm empty space between pc and tablewall.
Give us answers pls <3
In love (lulz :3)
snowblackchan
Player nr. 4327

SK wtblife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-11-2011

no answer, can't play (normal) since 3 weeks, its just a pain.

Lerdaw

23-11-2011

And there will never be any answer...
They dont care. As long as they have time to make more skins so that morons like me keep buying them they are glad. And im the sucker for doing it.
If u check the forums everyday someone posts a new thread about the fps issue, and the staff never answers...Cause if they answer what would they say?nothing dude...They cant fix it, cause if they start fixing things their beers would get too cold from sitting in the freezer and their couches would be clean from them not sitting like vegs all day long...
They wont answer cause they dont do anythin all day. Dude...think about it.Almost every bug this game encounters is either solutioned by one gamer of the community or it makes u reinstall lol, format pc...Staff never gave us anything. They are useless...

I also have this issue and posted about it. (0 staff replies ofc), and the funny part is that in my new laptop im getting 2-10 fps, but when i instaled it in my kid brothers netbook (intel atom cpu, 1gb ram, intgrated video) runs at 10-15 fps.WTF is this?

The game is broken, always have been.Just sit tight and wait till some other gamer with real knowledge works on it.U wont get nothing from staff

Elvoz

23-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heifl View Post
Vsync off?
Tried it, but it didn't help that much. Also, the friend I spoke of who has a laptop that has less good specs but higher FPS on same graph settings has vsync on the whole time..

LEFTSHOE

23-11-2011

Somehow my comment got deleted... anyway, there's been a dozen of threads like these, they just get ignored for some reason.

Same issue here, thanks to LoL being close to unplayable i'm looking really forward to playing Dota2 soon.

Seriously.

NidProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-11-2011

Hey guys. Try and get a program to clean your computer, also i would recommend doing a D-Frag to the pc. If the problem still persists try turning of your firewall or re-instal LoL.

-FLG Spyke

Elvoz

23-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLG Spyke View Post
Hey guys. Try and get a program to clean your computer, also i would recommend doing a D-Frag to the pc. If the problem still persists try turning of your firewall or re-instal LoL.

-FLG Spyke
All done. Didn't work.