Alistar Black Minotaur Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnievul

06-06-2010

Hey-ho, I don't know if any moderator will see this, but I really want the players' opinion too.

Why is the Black Minotaur skin unavailable to players? I know it's supposed to be a Digital Collector's Pre-Order exclusive gift, but come on. Goth Annie is also a gift but we can purchase this skin. It's a freaking awesome skin, I love Alistar and I really want to have it. After all, minotaurs are supposed to be black, not purple with blue hair. Anyway, what I am trying to say that it's too good to be unavailable, and since you can purchase anything, why not be able to purchase the most gruesome, fierce and brutal skin in the game?!

Cheers in advance for any replies.

EDIT: Well, now that I think of it, Mordekaiser's Infernal skin is as gruesome, fierce and brutal.

Salacavalini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2010

Buy Golden Alistar, it's better.

Omnievul

06-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salacavalini View Post
Buy Golden Alistar, it's better.
I don't really like it, he looks like a golem with it. Matador sucks big time.

Gantie

07-06-2010

Theres afew u cant buy it was a bonus for the ppl that played beta then bought the game on release..

Rammus skin is another i can think of there may be more and at the end of the day the skins are nothing to do with the game play ect so i shouldnt think they would make them available, dont get me wrong id love the dark skin for alistar and i know afew that wanted the rammus one but if they make it so you can buy them what gift did they then give the first beta players

Ygor

09-05-2011

I don't know if Riot is rock solid with the decision not to let the skin out.. Is there any chance it'll be available in the future? Riot?
I don't care if they'd sell it for 2K riot points, I'd still buy it.
And I'm sure many more would.

Com'on Riot sales guys, don't you see BUSINESS here?!

Neowo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygor View Post
I don't know if Riot is rock solid with the decision not to let the skin out.. Is there any chance it'll be available in the future? Riot?
I don't care if they'd sell it for 2K riot points, I'd still buy it.
And I'm sure many more would.

Com'on Riot sales guys, don't you see BUSINESS here?!

limited = limited