How to equip Quintessence Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSolx

19-11-2011

Hi

I bought a Quintessence Rune the other day, not really knowing why. It had good stats, I guess. But when I came to the stage where I were going to equip it, I realized maybe I shouldn't have wasted those IPs...
I can't find out how to equip them... Help?

SamsonXL

19-11-2011

You gain access to one specific rune slot per level. The quints are available at levels 10, 20 and 30. So if your summoner level is below 10 you have to wait until you can use it.

TheSolx

19-11-2011

Ah, ok.
Thanks

Alkharim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-11-2011

By the way, the net value of IP in ratio to the stats the Quintessence gives aren't really worth it until you buy tier 3 Quintessences, same goes for runes, so I suggest not spending IP on either of those until you reached atleast level 20, makes it worth it instead of spending IP now and wanting to upgrade later.

Urusai Yatsura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-11-2011

IP for lv1 runes are epic low. I wish everyone would "waste" 200 IP to test a runepage before giving away 12.000 IP for an epic lv3 runepage which gives you +2,1% cd-red, 2HP and 0,7 AP...

This post was made by Urusai Yatsura.
(I have to type this in every thread to find them again.
You can help to change this at: http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=167118)