Best Solo Top Champ - Elo Hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elodien

19-11-2011

What's the best champ to solo top with, elo hell, duo q? Seeing as my good old tryndamere (yes hes a noob champ but carries nicely top) is always banned.... who else can get kills, a bit tanky, and pro solo top which caan carrryyy???

Elodien

19-11-2011

I need help guys, I can't solo top trynda anymore and carry games.... hes instant ban.. im thinknig of singed or garen? (these are noob champs who look good for carrying atm)

RIP Neferpitou

19-11-2011

The best solo top for so called 'elo hell' is... champion you CAN play (in other words champion that you are GOOD with)

Venomblades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-11-2011

There are many. From the top of my head:
Udyr, GP, Lee, Irelia, Garen, Singed, Rumble, Galio, Maokai, Jax, Nasus, Malphite, Nidalee, Renekton, Skarner, Yorick for example.

As long as you know the champ and all his matchups you'll be fine.

thelemon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-11-2011

what venom said, the thing is climbing ELO with a solo top is hard

best thing to climb is AP mid kassadin

why?

you can destroy the enemy mid and roam, since you are in elo hell because either top or bot is failing

well yeah kass can use pressure on those 2 lanes

solotop is more of a farm fest, as its far away from where the action is happening, dragon and stuff

btu yeah all the champs listed by venom can get you out if you work hard

Chainsaw

19-11-2011

There is no "best" solo top.
Just try to counterpick enemys solo top (the one you think may be solo).

and try to NOT push top lane, if your lane is pushed, just go recall instead.

SkumbagPIX

19-11-2011

irelia, olaf, gp, riven, talon, and a bunch of more...

Jeg flaekker alt

19-11-2011

Riven wins

End Credit

19-11-2011

IMo, dont do solotop, too many retard around the field for it to work, you may win ur lane but all ur team is like 0/4 cus they suck. Im stuck in elo hell. I can solotop talon and go 19/5 but still lose cus i cant carry vs (and this was the enemy team scores) 20/3 8/1 9/5 16/8 2/6/22
Its rediculus. SoloQ isnt about skill, its about luck. who has the most retards loses
Do what I did and play jungler, so far I've moved about 50 elo from carring teams as noc/olaf etc

mEGA74u

19-11-2011

irelia and yorick for example