League Judgement - Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soulblighter VII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2010

Unofficial Judgement by VII

Candidate: Soraka
Date: *An irremovable spot of dark ink exists where the date of the Judgment should be.*

OBSERVATION

*The Observation file is torn from the Candidate`s folder.*

REVELATION

The doors close shut behind the Star Child and for a moment there is a cold, silent blackness. Far above, a light begins to shine, a twinkle at first but then begins to accentuate. It is the moon. The distant sound of the night begins to fill the empty space and Soraka`s eyes adjust to her surroundings.

She finds herself in a lavish jungle, more exotic than her native forests of Ionia. Rain falls from the sky and as she gazes upwards she can still see the empty spot from whence she fell. With a short sigh, she holds herself for warmth and tries to push away the sorrow and loneliness.

``Is this where I belong? In the middle of a rainforest? Taunted by the very sky that banished me?`` she asks the night but no answer comes… at first.

``You!`` a rugged, raspy voice speaks from behind her. Even now, she still recognizes that voice. Even now, it makes every hair stand.

Without having the chance to turn and face him, she finds herself pinned to the ground by Warwick, or better said what Warwick has become: a monstruous mass of muscle and blue fur, an array of deadly sharp teeth, sharper claws and even sharper blood-red eyes.

``W-why are you here?`` she questions her attacker as she writhes underneath his grasp, his claws digging deeper into her arms.

``That`s exactly what went through my mind as I picked up your scent. Finally have a death wish, you wretched freak of nature?`` he snarled as he wrapped one of his hands around her frail neck ``I`ll snap you like a twig and eat your heart.``

``Do it.`` she replied, her eyes not losing sight of his ``Kill me. Eat me. Remove me from history, from the face of Runeterra.``

``Is that why you want to join the League? So you can perish and not by your own hand?`` he growled at her , his claws slowly cutting her neck ``Oh, you smell so delicious. You better answer Star Child before I decide to eat you alive. Do you want to die?``

``No.`` she spoke, her voice shaking, her body as pale as the Moon ``I can`t die, not yet.``

``Then why do you want to join the League?``

``You know why.``

``TELL ME WHY, SORAKA!``

``So I can regain my place among the stars. So I can kill you once and for all, you vicious animal!``

``Do you expect me to believe that? Do I look that na´ve, to you? Tell me the truth! SAY IT!``

``YOU! I want to join the League because of you! I can`t go on like this! Do you think it does not hurt? To you think my heart does not bleed every time I remember you? Your eyes, your face? Trusting you? Loving you? Your betrayal? Realizing that it was my lips who spoke the curse that gave you this accursed body? I can`t stop. You did so many bad things to the people that loved and respected me and still it is you I love. It is you I miss. You are the poison that runs in my heart and kills me from the inside. Even now, you are all that I love Warwick!`` she cried, tears rolling down her face, mingling with the rain drops from above.

``How does it feel to expose yourself?`` a more gentle voice asked. Through the tears, Soraka could see an aging man, his blue beard and hair thinned down by time, his face covered in scars caused by chemical burns and old war mementos.

``It hurts. It kills me. I don`t know who I am anymore. I don`t know who I can become.``

``Perhaps the League will show you the way, just as once the Moon did… and will again.`` the voice spoke and in the cold, silent blackness the two doors behind Soraka opened once more.

Sable V

05-10-2010

It's a good read, as I expect from the one and only Soulblighter VII. ^^

Although, the Soraka/Warwick thing is...a bit of a stretch. I never got any impression from the lore that those two were romantically involved in any way. At the same time, there really isn't anything in the lore to say otherwise. Maybe once upon a time, Warwick was a lovable lil' pup...er...human. Like...before the chemicals and the killing and the evil.

EDIT: first po-- *brick'd*

Marushin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2010

Wait, what?

I thought Warwick and Soraka were mortal enemies, didn't he kill a bunch of her buddies with his chemicals or something?

VirulentVodka

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marushin View Post
Wait, what?

I thought Warwick and Soraka were mortal enemies, didn't he kill a bunch of her buddies with his chemicals or something?
On the note of mortal enemies: think DEMACIAAAAAA and Katarina

Soulblighter VII

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marushin View Post
Wait, what?

Warwick is labeled as the Chemist of Zaun who brought the most destructions to the Ionians when Noxus attacked Ionia. However, prior to the surprise attack issued by the High Command of Noxus, there is no data given stating the relationships between Human Warwick and Soraka, the Goddess of Ionia. I considered that the affliction of lycanthropy could only be spoken by a goddess under extreme circumstances, such as a betrayed and broken heart.

VII