New Masteries Destroy LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LIghtEmperor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-11-2011

New masteries suck tanks now useless ap and ad rules now same as off tanks but i now it and before.Champs like gp and trynda is realy op against tanks.Support champs like allistar bad too i try all types of mastreies and notice what no more tanks in lol shen must take trinity force atmas and warmog to be viable in game allistar same so pls bring back old masteries this one so unbalanced...Btw sorry for my english....

IS166aadb0a19b72

18-11-2011

fu

Sfincter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-11-2011

Anyone who says tryn is op doenst know the game theyre playing

Heartz

18-11-2011

They had to make changes to get players an excuse to play some more LoL now that DotA2 has been annonced. They know they will probably lose lots of players from the competitive scene so they're trying to get new ones up there. At least that's my opinion.

For the new masteries, ppl need to try them out and find what fits better as we did for the old ones. They might balance them (in case they have to) but give it some time.

PentaRale Rumy

18-11-2011

you sir just suck at being creative

Albba

18-11-2011

but new nice suck no masterys so gud no suck me likes yay so ffuny

Ryuben

18-11-2011

support + jungler tbfh

Imaginaryz

18-11-2011

You need to learn how to type before you make these threads, to be honest.
And the new masteries offer new possibilities to one's playstyle. You just have to explore them.
For me, the reason as to why some people seem to dislike them, is because it actually requires them to think and study things instead of just going all out.