The "Counter Table"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winnz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-11-2011

So i was thinking about showing you what i call "The Counter Table" which is basically a list where i will point out who counters what.

Note: This is just my opinion, don't just downvote me if you dissagree, post your own thoughts on this subject.
Anyways here it is.
( > Stands for "Counters")

Assassins > AD / AP Carries

Off-Tanks > Assassins / AD Carries

AD Carries > Tanks

AP Carries > Off-Tanks

Tanks > Assassins / Off-tanks

Support > ALL
(Becouse support rules XD)

randomnoob1337

17-11-2011

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

no more table for you

Winnz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

17-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnoob1337 View Post
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

no more table or you
wtf? xD

grillenvernichtu

17-11-2011

>>Tanks > Assassins / Off-tanks

no, because tanks have no damage but nasus with 800q is still tanky, has more lifesteal and does much damage (although it will take some time to kill that 300 armor shen)

>>AP Carries > Off-Tanks

well if that off tank has any magic resist and the ap carry can not kill that off tank in one combo the off tank will win.

Azeirah

17-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by grillenvernichtu View Post
>>Tanks > Assassins / Off-tanks

no, because tanks have no damage but nasus with 800q is still tanky, has more lifesteal and does much damage (although it will take some time to kill that 300 armor shen)

>>AP Carries > Off-Tanks

well if that off tank has any magic resist and the ap carry can not kill that off tank in one combo the off tank will win.
What kind of shen gets 300 armor? Rammus op!

Pectoralis

17-11-2011

Your list is theorycraft generalization at best and highly inaccurate because how a champion counters another champion depends on their skillset, itembuild and farm.

For example most assassins can die fast and easy against an ap carry yet you list them as a counter. AD carries don't counter tanks until they're farmed including a last whisper.

Your list is just a basic rock-paper-scissors scenario which in reality doesn't apply most of the time because there's too much variety in this game.

Prox Rossi

17-11-2011

all in

A WiId Pikachu

17-11-2011

tanks > offtanks.

ap carry > offtank.

I see what you did there!

randomnoob1337

17-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCornor View Post
wtf? xD
hmm i think i missed a f there

Xilmi

17-11-2011

It doesn't really work that way.

Early-game an AD-Carry is weak against everything and can only survive due to tanking minions and the protection of towers.
Late-game a fully built AD-Carry kills most things before they can even reach him (or her, as most of them are females ^^).

AP-Carries are much more linear in their development.

Tanks usually can't kill anything but are good at disrupting and mostly deal AoE-Damage.

Off-Tanks... well, I think they in many cases are just a little too strong but the impression might be a result of them almost always having a solo-lane to farm a lot from and thus have an early item-advantage which snowballs into a relatively big advantage later in the game.