Whats the best Item Build for Garen, The Might of Demacia??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuLLMeTaL ChRiS

04-10-2010

Hey guys i was wandering what the best item build for Garen..many people give a lot of options and as a result i got confused..can you help me please?

treezer

04-10-2010

No saben ni donde escriben, en fín...

nemsoc

04-10-2010

guiri the best fpr garem sunfare,bots,sunfire,sunfire,sunfire and....ah sunfire

XXu7

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemsoc View Post
guiri the best fpr garem sunfare,bots,sunfire,sunfire,sunfire and....ah sunfire
No, he's not kidding. Start with boots and 3 health pots. Then go for your first Sunfire Cape, and upgrade your boots to whatever is more convenient (Mercury 90% of the times). A second Sunfire Cape won't hurt. Force of Nature will give you the necessary Magic resistance. Whatever adds you armor and magic resistance, try to end up with 250 Armor/Magic resistance, so you become an unkillable lad able to deliver some nice damage...

Tank Garen >>>>>>> DPS Garen. Don't try DPS Garen, it's a waste of time. You may get some nice kills early game, but mid/late game you will be a ***** and die very fast.

Mander

06-10-2010

XXu7, you has writted in spanish forum...

nemsoc

06-10-2010

then the best build 6 boots of speed you can recorrer(no me acuerdo como se dice) all map en 5 secs

Hyperion

Master Recruiter

06-10-2010

es unica pasiva solo te sube la velocidad kon las primeras botas, noob

nemsoc

07-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHyperioNx View Post
es unica pasiva solo te sube la velocidad kon las primeras botas, noob
en serio????gracias tio no volvere a ponerle esa build a garen entonces...asi me pillaban siempre

Okuda17

07-10-2010

300 matchs with Garen. Ive played him as pure tank, as pure DPS, and the best build is as Tank/DPS, more tank than DPS. Ok, what's that? Simply, start with a long sword, Garen is one of the hardest champs in early game. He makes a lot of damage and can be hours without recalling thanks to his passive. Ok, said it, start with a long sword and a health pot. Wait til u have money enough to buy Sword of the Occult. After that, buy Swift Boots and defensive items. Defensive items depend of the other team. Most of AP? Force of nature. Most of AD? 1 Thornmail and a Randin's Omen. Brings u life and armor, and a nice active. Here's my basic build to Garen, obviously its againts a balanced team: tank, ap, and ad:

http://es.leaguecraft.com/builder/Ga...435a5f0fb9a0f1

Occult is an item made for Garen, if you get it early, you can use ur principal skill (Judgment) for gain 5 of attack per champ help and 10 per champ kill (remember that skill is one of the most powerful skills in all the whole game in early game).

Ah, skill order, upgrade since the early game Judgment. After thar Courage. Judgment, judgment, judgment til u cant upgrade it again; then the only options u can upgrade will be 1 and 2, give a point to decisive strike and finish upgrading judgment, ultimate (obviously), courage and decisive strike.

Sorry for my english, I know i have to get better at it xD.

Chroma Metalcore

13-10-2010

El Garen DPS se ceba antes de Kills pero en late game no aguanta mucho. Yo a Garen lo llevo tanque y suelo matar a 10 por partida de 5 vs 5 y morir poco.