Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Corki for dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigmeatmanifesto

11-17-2011

I have started playing corki in dominion and I am carrying almost every game, I am on an 8 win streak on dominion using only him.

Going Prospectors Blade+ Boots

Upgrade boots to zerkers.

Phage
Sheen
Emblem of valor> Starks Fervor ( armor reduction)
Finish Trinity Force
Black Cleaver
game ends/ buy armor/mr based on incoming dmg

Combined use of passive dominion ar pen, runes, gattling gun, black cleaver shred and starks reduction mean you get some serious auto attack dmg, oh, dont forget the trinity proc(slow/sheen)

Try it, you won't regret it.

Obviously you have to have a good tactical mind

instander

11-21-2011

sorta similar i tried yesterday. during trinity bought vampiric. then finish trinity then sanguine. could solo fidle ^^. also, would this build work on sr too?

TheLiberation

11-21-2011

Corki's damage is absolutely insane. I won't play him because I don't like him, but I know what a well-equipped Corki means.

Th4 p0wNz0r

11-21-2011

Being a corki player i agree with you, he is really scary on dominion.

My build is a bit different.

I start with Prospector's blade, Lv1 Boots and two healing potions.

I almost upgrade boots to Mercury treads for cc reduction and MR.

Depends on where do i go:

sanguine blade -> triforce if i go bot

triforce -> sanguine blade if i am top

If they build armor i prefere Last Whisper

and then situational items :

Atma's + Thornmail Vs hvy ad

Exdrinker Vs hvy ap

Executioner Vs hvy Sustain.

Also is to note that he is one of those champions that beat heimerdinger on botlane (I mention that because waste a ban on hemerdinger when he can easily counter picked)

instander

11-25-2011

How can you counter heimer on bot? i dont see how. play normally top (if i play dominion), but still

incleficker

11-25-2011

Quote:
instander:
How can you counter heimer on bot? i dont see how. play normally top (if i play dominion), but still

buy urgot.

underused champ, and strongest bot pusher.
only a tanky singed & a very smart yorick can hold up (not push, hold up). when it's urgot vs heimer bot, i get their bot point within 5min mark if they don't send backup.
start out with brutaliser & CDR boots, then go tanky (frozen heart for more CD, etc. no warmogs, thats rubbish)

really, has never failed me, ever. but this is completely off topic, no?

TheLiberation

11-25-2011

There are several ways to deal with Heimer:
1) Long range. Get a Ryze, Caitlyn or someone like that and just stay in a safe distance.
2) Some uber-heavy pusher, Mordekaiser is very underrated but amazing. I think I've eaten every single Heimer botlane with him.
3) A burst assassin. A bit risky but if you're clever you can harass him hard and kill him quite quickly. I've tried Talon several times and definitely works well.

But yeah, this is a bit off-topic. D:

Th4 p0wNz0r

11-26-2011

with corki you counter heimer by poking him with q and killing his turrets as soon as he place them. When he gets low hp you wait until he wastes his blind/stun then you valkyrie in and finish him. I buy sanguine blade as first item for sustain in lane an mercury treads for mr Hope it helps.

Atrensis

11-28-2011

Fizz can also fight Heim. Use Q to harass, and E to get back to safety without getting hurt (E removes turret and minion aggro). When you Q Heim will probably panic and use skills, wasting mana and cooldowns. Once he's low enough go in for the kill, using E to dodge his grenade instead of running away.

incleficker

12-07-2011

heimer is so easily countered bot, by many champs. you just need range/leap abilities. LB burst & pull back w distortion also works, but my favorite is URGOT. start w brutaliser & flash, u can kill him the second you get a lock on and it stays that way all game long.

but about corki:
why doesnt anyone use rageblade? it works good with the way corki rolls