Irelia and new masteries.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Kennen Eu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2011

Soo, after reading the defense tree masteries, the last mastery on the tree is juggernaut.
Combining it with tenacity boots and irelia's passive, plus silences count as CC then irelia wont be just strong, she will be immortal.
Share your thoughts and opinions and how it will affect your overall gameplay.

I wasnt really able to try her out cause i am writing this with my moblie phone on the go to my english lesson.

StellC

LoLiverNut

16-11-2011

Kids these days and their fancy "Internet Mobiles"
Back in my day we accessed the internet through Carrier Pigeon. That we had to catch with our own bare hands.

Kerp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

16-11-2011

so many threads
always the same
irelia benefits least from that mastery, she gets like 3-4% tenacity because you cant just add it on top of the others

tfioi

16-11-2011

Tenacity does not add. So no, next Irelia QQ thread pls...

Juarmu

16-11-2011

Stop Whining about Irelia plz.... like 6 monts ago i haven't seen any fcking single Q_Q thread about nerfing ANY champ. some noobs started with the Q_Q threads and now it became:
LoL's Next QQ thread <-- Could be a fine Tv program imo...
If you don't like the camp? If you think he's OP? play him 1-2x just to know what he/she can.. and it will make it 10x eassyear to play against.. like ffs why would you Q_Q? i don't see any effectness but nvm keep Q_Q bro maybe someone cares!
Talon = nerfed? why because Q_Q?
Akali = nerfed? why also because Q_Q?
Irelia = next victum
who will be after irelia???
Fizz? Oriana again??

I don't get it guys ??? if you think the hero is op. stop playing league of legends or just learn how 2 counter the champ..
Make a thread with the name
Counter > Irelia?
in stead of:
Nerf Irelia...

Inb4 Downvotes this is an oppinion guys goodluck

Best Kennen Eu

16-11-2011

i've never asked for nerf.Irelia is my fav champ. Irelia is my carry on solo queue.All i asked is YOUR OPINION and how masteries would affect her. If you cant understand is GTFO plox.

bai

NasaBOT

16-11-2011

rather learn the game mechanics and then complain please!

Actually even the slowest people should already know that many stats in LoL stack multiplicativly...

Petekes

Recruiter

16-11-2011

65% total cc reduction

devotionalx

16-11-2011

CC reduction stacks multiplicatively, not additively. Champions with the stat benefit the least from extra reduction on top of that (which prevents stacking it by design).
Nothing wrong here.

Fjieze

16-11-2011

Dont forget that if you go for CC resist and what not you won't benefit from other masteries and items. A melee with AP still > Irelia